Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Tissue, tissue, tissue...that was awesome. Kelly watching over her 'future' big brother. I can't stop crying...I also can't wait for the next one. Oooh, I need a new tissue, I can barely see the screen. Great job. 5/5
lindycat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great start! Can't wait to see where you go with this.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love Kelly!

Good one.
MareanaDiNozzo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I actually started to tear up! Beautiful story... as soon as I saw her name, I knew who it was. I love this story, and will be reading it on vacation as I travel around.

-Olivia
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Nice story.
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wow, very nicely done! Your writing style is smooth and easy to read and visualize. Can't wait for the next time.
storm9449 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Great story. It's sort of like the five people you meet in heaven but the only thing simular is the five and the little girl. Poor Tony in his pain, I don't blame him for not wanting to take the pain killers though. 'Til next time -Storm
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
keep up the great work
Keydazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really liked this. Keep up the good work.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very interesting start; you made Kelly bright without being precious or a proper little madam. I look forward to the other four meetings.
alli chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very cool idea for a story, and well written. I'm looking forward to the next time Tony's angel shows up.
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
GREAT Story i love it its very interesting i havent heard of this plot line before so it is interesting!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10