Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Winter-Hale chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
This story was amazing and had me in tears at the very end . thank you for writing it .

Winter
love it
mjels chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
love it very sweet
shippudenfanatic chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
I literally Gibbs-slapped myself on the back of the head when she said that Gibbs was her father. I'm such an idiot, I never saw that! :)
Fehize chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! I enjoyed reading all of this, reading Tony's life and lil Kelly.
diana teo chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Liked how you showed everyone's reaction to Tony's act of heroism,and 'little sister' and 'He's finally home' made my lips tremble and eyes tear !
diana teo chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Pretty clever plot device! I can finally see where this is going...This story is giving me goosebumps...
I am the girl in the corner chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
awww, this was so good. and so cute. awesome job, keep you the good work :D :D :D
who-knows-what chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
lovely! I am an avid NCIS fan and I feel you captured Tony's personality so well. I was able to visualize the scenes in my head. This story is well written to the point that I got tearful a couple of times while reading it. I must say that this level of response is not common for me for a movie/tv let alone a story. So I am very you for the experience.
God'srider chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
What a lovely and sweet ending! Bravo and well done!
God'srider chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Wonderful behind the scenes of SWAK! I loved it! I lot of emotion and feeling and great family aspect!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »