Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
I like the fact that you don't yell at the people who didn't review, just thanked them for reading. It really says something (either about your character or your intelligence) about you that you don't care about the reviews. Are you gonna continue this in any way, or is it finished? I don't really care either way, much, but it is a brilliant idea that I almost wish I had...what would now be about a year ago, take three or so months.
Darlene10104 chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
awww this story was so cute and sweet! its a story idea ive never heard before and im really glad that i found and read it!
aslansphoenix chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I LOVE THIS IT WAS SOO SWEET huge happy face!
Polysyllabicus chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
An interesting, odd, nifty story.
Mezzo Beev chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
I loved the idea that Kelly should visit Tony and give him encouragement and advice to guide him along the path to meeting Gibbs and that by doing so, she is watching out for her Daddy as well as her big-brother-to-be. I love that you gave her a fusion her father’s sternness, a childish enthusiasm, and a nurturing compassion. And how convenient that what you wrote still fits, as far as I can recall, with the official version of how Gibbs and DiNozzo met. A lovely story idea, beautifully executed.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
aww, that was very sweet :)
SithelfJen chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
awesome story!
Winter-Hale chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
This story was amazing and had me in tears at the very end . thank you for writing it .

Winter
love it
mjels chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
love it very sweet
shippudenfanatic chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
I literally Gibbs-slapped myself on the back of the head when she said that Gibbs was her father. I'm such an idiot, I never saw that! :)
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »