Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
Fehize chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! I enjoyed reading all of this, reading Tony's life and lil Kelly.
diana teo chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
Liked how you showed everyone's reaction to Tony's act of heroism,and 'little sister' and 'He's finally home' made my lips tremble and eyes tear !
diana teo chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Pretty clever plot device! I can finally see where this is going...This story is giving me goosebumps...
I am the girl in the corner chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
awww, this was so good. and so cute. awesome job, keep you the good work :D :D :D
who-knows-what chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
lovely! I am an avid NCIS fan and I feel you captured Tony's personality so well. I was able to visualize the scenes in my head. This story is well written to the point that I got tearful a couple of times while reading it. I must say that this level of response is not common for me for a movie/tv let alone a story. So I am very you for the experience.
God'srider chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
What a lovely and sweet ending! Bravo and well done!
God'srider chapter 5 . 9/13/2010
Wonderful behind the scenes of SWAK! I loved it! I lot of emotion and feeling and great family aspect!
DianeB not logged in chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Very, very nicely done. And timelines? I don't worry about no stinkin' timelines! If the fic works, write it. All things can be justified.

Good job.
petuniatc chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
Good one. I like that Ziva brought the stones and Tony knew about it. Remember that Ziva knew about Shannon and Kelly before the team did (officially at least).

This scene reminded me of the episode of Bones where Teddy Parker's ghost talks to Bones while Booth puts flowers on his grave.
Seleya889 chapter 6 . 9/12/2010
I loved this story - like, loved it like WOW! You gave Kelly such a great characterization which rang true throughout and it was a great examination of Tony as well. Nicely paced and interesting twists and turns. Thank you for sharing! )
Princess613 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I think I could have done without this chapter. Maybe I'll reread it someday and realize that it's the perfect touch, or not. Time will tell.
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Loved this story. Great concept and very nicely written! :)
mamamia1964 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Very nice story. I enjoyed the gentleness of it, yet the deeper meaning. It was great how you conveyed so much with a fair amount of subtlety. Good work. :)
NilesLover101 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
this was a great story. it was touching, inspiring, and almost makes you wish/wonder if you have a very special guardian angel like that, and who it is. the last toucher was very emotional and touching. well done, this is a fantastic ending to a fantastic story. thank you for writing it. :)
Belker chapter 6 . 9/11/2010