Reviews for A Very Special Guardian Angel
newgal chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
very good story.
charli911 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
what a great serious of visitations...would love to see another chapter where Gibbs finds out that Tony has been getting visits from Kelly. I imagine Gibbs would be extremely upset that Tony was getting the visits, but not him. And he'd have to work his way through all the jealously to see why Tony needed it so much... excellent job!
victoriantealady chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I just loved the flow of time when Kelly came to Tony in his hour of greatest need. A beautiful story.
olympianchef213 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
Really, really, really amazing end to the story! Keep writing!
Angelpoint chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
nice!
violetwarnercobalt chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
aww love how this all came together! was kinda hoping that Tony would tell Gibbs about seeing Kelly but I think your ending worked so much better! great job!
coronanova72 chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
i love this story! from the beginning till the end, you did a very great job.
Caper25 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I really enjoyed this story! You did a great job and are a wonderful writer. :)
ihearttony chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Loved it!
Kylen chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
This deserves to be a well-received piece. I've absolutely enjoyed the ride, from the very first chapter to a well-thought-out finishing place. I really enjoyed this.
storm9449 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I think this last chapter was the best. The idea of Ziva having visiting the grave before is pretty interesting. Great story. -Storm
Mysteryfan17 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
I figured this one would stem from Requiem (one of my FAVORITE episodes) and knew it when I saw the title. Near the end, I half expected Gibbs to have been nearby and maybe overhear what he was saying. Since she had talked to him in the water, maybe he would ask, and they could share what they were told by THIER guardian angel. It's sweet to think about that, cause Tony felt bad she had visited him, not knowing that Gibbs had had a visit of his own. I have cried every time I read this, each chapter would be reread before I got to the new one...and sometimes just to read them. You have done a great job, and I figured that the first visit was meant to be shortly after they died. Your 3am idea is a golden one, and since it was only 7:42p on Friday when I got the alert, and not even 9:30 yet now...your good on the Friday post. Your comment had me check your reviews, and I can't believe I'm the only one that pointed out about apologies...I guess that character quiz was right when it said I was most like Gibbs. Well, this story definatly desearves a 10/10.
scousemuz1k chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
It was a great idea to hang the last chapter on Requiem - Tony, thinking of his Boss not himself when he rescues him, and when he wonders why he can see Kelly and Gibbs can't - and this was one time when Gibbs DID see her. They'll probably never speak of it, but it's good that they share it even though they don't know.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Beautiful. I've loved this story from the beginning and love the end just as much. Thank you for sharing this with us.
angeleyes46 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
you did a great job on this story.
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »