Reviews for Baby Ren
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 5 . 3/15
Hehehe ren dont act like your not gonna dream about it
Luna loves u chapter 54 . 12/24/2017
This was an adorable story and I enjoyed every chapter!
ladygraywolf chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
These two just tickle the hell out of me. Love this story.

patt chapter 9 . 9/30/2017
Well since he is kind of massochistic regarding that topic, i believe he does not mind too much
patt chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
This just too cute! Arg ao ackwardly cute!
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
I knew it, I knew it. or though if it for a second. Grandpa with the baby... XD and Kyoko finally realizing her feelings, starting to... 3 it kills me to stop reading now but I'm already late to do some things... I wish I want so busy because this is going great! you capture the characters personality very well and it's an amazing plot!
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
ok, I did not expect that! Takara Lory is crossing the line with the lingerie. to sleep in the same bed was expected, but is not necessary for a wide to dress lingerie every night. however it's interesting. I also enjoy torturing Ren and Kyoko!XD
blackbloodywolf chapter 54 . 5/5/2017
nawww~ that was so cute!
Sam chapter 54 . 3/16/2017
If I could give you stars VOR rating it would be 3,5/5 stars.
I really liked the idea put it sometimes seemed like you lost the plot. And the continuing time, prepositions and pronoun mistakes.
It would make for a much more enjoyable read if you fixed those.
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
I've read this story at least 4 times already and I'm back to reread it again \o/ I'm ready for an all nighter haha
zezily chapter 54 . 1/1/2017
This was so cute and heart warming, thank you for writhing this :D
kreasihakpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
.,, 0 .0. ., v ,,, , 。。。
kreasihakpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
。 .,,. 0 coming! coming! Sweet Home Sweet Home Sweet Home Sweet Home0.
0 . ,,, . 0 .0 Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! . Back to school! I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry 8 , ,,
Yujiro101 chapter 54 . 12/24/2016
God!
I wished you never stopped writing this story! I'm dying from "last chapter" disease, this story is definitely one of my top five most favorite stories in ! I wish it never ended, just keep writing they're lives from now on like "till death do they part"!
Amazing, your writing is so fluid it's so easy to get lost in the plot and forget the time. The drama kept me on edge and the romance kept me squealing for more! There was little to no errors but sometimes you use the wrong possessive pronouns, like "His" and "Her" but overall it was awesome!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/24/2016
I've read this story 5 times now and I'm still not tired of it.
2,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »