Reviews for Baby Ren
Fiction Outcast chapter 7 . 12h ago
It's only been a few chapters yet you already got me hooked! I really love this story and you write it at a good pace, however it doesn't seem like you know when to use past and present tense, so that's about the only thing you need to worry over.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 54 . 4/4
Cute.
mandy1324 chapter 54 . 4/2
Aw! I loved this thank you
Rose.A.Harvey chapter 9 . 3/18
I was drinking and I accidentally spat a little out as I read the last bit.
TheProdigy'sWife14 chapter 54 . 3/12
Awww! This was the cutest...LONGEST...funniest story I've read about skip beat! I really enjoyed reading this! :) :D ;)
I'm seriously having a fit over "Kuu and his drooling over food" incidences. You are a good writer. Although you do have some mistakes but overall this story is really great.
im in love with this story! Its was the saddest, funniest, cutest, happiest story ive ever read!
kuroneko chapter 54 . 2/27
hello i have loved your story; i was reading in spanish but took both up the chapter i decided i read in their original language, althougth i am not so good at english, but i must say it is been a really beautiful and unexpected story thank you very much for this very sweet fic
ahgr chapter 1 . 2/26
Great fic i enjoy a lot reading it...
Classiefied02 chapter 45 . 2/24
I thought the baby was a girl?
moon730 chapter 30 . 2/23
Nooooooooo dont gooooooooooooo baby Ren plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Teddie chapter 53 . 2/21
Amazing idea! You should make a sequel of a older Baby ren and what is happening with his life as the child of two actors and such. maybe teen age and just have stuff about him finding out about his origin and all that. I think if you could pull it off it be a awesome fic.
kotoko-98 chapter 54 . 2/20
I'll miss Baby Ren, he's so lovely. I love this fanfic, when I see this was the last chapter I re-read all the chapters and I'm sad now, I wish it never end, but you did a beautifull end.

Imagine Baby Ren with his mini tux is so adorable */* But I feel pity when Sho realiced that he is in Kyoko's wedding. I've a question: Was Kuu able to be in-charge of the food and don't eat all? XD

I hope read you soon in a new story.
kyoko minion chapter 1 . 2/19
poor baby T-T
Rosemerryann chapter 54 . 2/17
Now that this is finished I lit rely crying because it was fun reading about baby ren and the adorable cuple
1,895 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »