Reviews for Baby Ren
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 5/19
I knew it, I knew it. or though if it for a second. Grandpa with the baby... XD and Kyoko finally realizing her feelings, starting to... 3 it kills me to stop reading now but I'm already late to do some things... I wish I want so busy because this is going great! you capture the characters personality very well and it's an amazing plot!
Su.Lecue chapter 1 . 5/17
ok, I did not expect that! Takara Lory is crossing the line with the lingerie. to sleep in the same bed was expected, but is not necessary for a wide to dress lingerie every night. however it's interesting. I also enjoy torturing Ren and Kyoko!XD
blackbloodywolf chapter 54 . 5/5
nawww~ that was so cute!
Sam chapter 54 . 3/16
If I could give you stars VOR rating it would be 3,5/5 stars.
I really liked the idea put it sometimes seemed like you lost the plot. And the continuing time, prepositions and pronoun mistakes.
It would make for a much more enjoyable read if you fixed those.
NicoleTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 2/8
I've read this story at least 4 times already and I'm back to reread it again \o/ I'm ready for an all nighter haha
zezily chapter 54 . 1/1
This was so cute and heart warming, thank you for writhing this :D
kreasihakpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
.,, 0 .0. ., v ,,, , 。。。
kreasihakpen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
。 .,,. 0 coming! coming! Sweet Home Sweet Home Sweet Home Sweet Home0.
0 . ,,, . 0 .0 Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Back to school! . Back to school! I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry I'm hungry 8 , ,,
Yujiro101 chapter 54 . 12/24/2016
God!
I wished you never stopped writing this story! I'm dying from "last chapter" disease, this story is definitely one of my top five most favorite stories in ! I wish it never ended, just keep writing they're lives from now on like "till death do they part"!
Amazing, your writing is so fluid it's so easy to get lost in the plot and forget the time. The drama kept me on edge and the romance kept me squealing for more! There was little to no errors but sometimes you use the wrong possessive pronouns, like "His" and "Her" but overall it was awesome!
Guest chapter 54 . 11/24/2016
I've read this story 5 times now and I'm still not tired of it.
ladygraywolf chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
If it is already February, and Ren's birthday what happened to Kyoko's birthday in December or did all of this take place after Dec? You'd think after all the time that has past that she would start to loosen up a bit and relax around him.
Deathslovelife chapter 54 . 10/8/2016
omg im crying gold right now this story is awesome especially the ending its so good if I was doing a rating it ill be 100000/5 gold stars this story really got my heart I mean seriously
pandora vanity chapter 54 . 10/5/2016
Great story, great ending. The reason why I follow is because I was hoping for some oneshot of their daily married life filled with kids and the trouble they got too...or maybe the surprise kijima get when he realised kyoko already belong to ren...or maybe the surprise that the japan experience after the ren jidden blonde hair and blue eyes secret came to light.
ladygraywolf chapter 39 . 9/8/2016
It's amazing how a baby can frazzle a grown up, especially when the grown up isn't used to it.
ladygraywolf chapter 37 . 8/4/2016
Yashiro is such a dope. He has one heck of an imagination. At times he's funny, but more often then not he's just a pain in the butt. lol I'm surprise Kyoko didn't go into her instant panic mode.
2,093 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »