Reviews for Baby Ren
ladygraywolf chapter 39 . 9/8
It's amazing how a baby can frazzle a grown up, especially when the grown up isn't used to it.
ladygraywolf chapter 37 . 8/4
Yashiro is such a dope. He has one heck of an imagination. At times he's funny, but more often then not he's just a pain in the butt. lol I'm surprise Kyoko didn't go into her instant panic mode.
ladygraywolf chapter 15 . 8/3
does she even read the contracts all the way thru before signing them. she does this all the time. someone should really sit her down and have a serious talk with her about the way she does things. but they let her get away with what ever she does. No wonder she doesn't know anything. she's never had an adult sit her down and explain things to her. dumb.
ladygraywolf chapter 14 . 8/3
Just tell her the truth for godsakes. It really bugs me when everyone just hims and haws around each other. Just tell the damn truth.
Michiyo chapter 54 . 7/31
A very wonderful light read! Congratulations! :D
koukimiki chapter 5 . 7/23
is kyoko old enough in this story? I read and really like this story, but when I read this chapter, is kyoko old enough? because if I'm not mistaken, to br considered adult in japan is 20 y.o. I just wonder, if this story leaks into the press, n kyoko is not an adult, Ren will get a huge problem...
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 48 . 7/19
I'm dying of laughter! Ren's interactions with Bo are epically funny!
Shirayuki chapter 54 . 6/20
Sweat,I really like this first I did not want to read it,but I liked the topic and decided to give it a try and I did not are great think I didnt like was your wrong using og his nad her/hers.
LilyEvans777 chapter 54 . 6/16
I really love your fic! Couldn't stop reading until the very end !
ladygraywolf chapter 54 . 5/31
This is a beautifully written story. Love every bit of it. Thank you so much for giving us this heart warming and loving gift. Maybe someday we'll get to read a sequel and see how much baby Ren has grown. Keep up the wonderful work.
ladygraywolf chapter 47 . 5/31
Ok we know it couldn't possibly be from her mom cause she hates kids, especially anything to do with Kyoko, so could it be from her fathers side cause she doesn't know it he's alive or dead. Interesting, ponder...
ladygraywolf chapter 42 . 5/31
wow finally (hopefully, prayer, please). It's about time.
ladygraywolf chapter 40 . 5/31
boy someone need to reboot her brain, she is definitely starting to short circuit. Why can't people just say what they feel. I love this story, it's frustrating, annoying, and yet there's a lot of love. Good job.
ladygraywolf chapter 38 . 5/31
They really need to break her of her constant prostrating. All it does is show how irritating and embarrassing she is.
ladygraywolf chapter 20 . 5/31
Boy Sho is an emotional mess. For some reason he just can't seem to think straight when it comes to Kyoko, it's funny how she's the only one who can make him act as he does. He really doesn't like not getting his way. He is definitely a ego maniac.
2,080 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »