Reviews for Journey to myself
You can't accidentally rape someone. Rape is rape.
ale chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
me encanta gracias por escribir algo tan lindo lo leí hace unos años pero no deje un comentario.. muchas gracias :3
Guest chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
lo ame creo que jamas deje un comentario :) se que el fanfiction esta en ingles pero mi lengua materna es el español gracias :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
Although I agree with Draco, repeatedly calling someone homophobic is just as bad as him repeatedly calling you a fag or a feminist just for being/having certain views. It's disrespectful and he should respect Harry's opinions, no matter how misguided they are.
Ty chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
awww so cute. I wish you would write Draco POV of this story as well. Thankssss D
dragonpotter30 chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
god I love it! is beautiful thanks for writing! was a wonderful story: D ...

I like how you write: D

continues to write; D more stories
dragonpotter30 chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
God I love seth is the maximum! thanks for this story :D
Belle A Lestrange chapter 17 . 4/28/2012
This was a really beautiful story, really well thought out and timed extremely well.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Oh wow the intensity
Belle A Lestrange chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Harry is so adorable in this chapter when he agrees to taking a shower with Draco.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
I am glad the Seth had moved on.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
Draco is a very confusing person.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
This chapter broke my heart. Harry should have just stayed at home. I feel that he was extremely justified to say everything that he said. Everyone is tip-toeing around Draco and I think he needed to hear just how pathetic he was being.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
This was such a sweet chapter and I like how, at the end of the argument between Harry and Ginny, she barely knows what to say so she just states something obvious as she is in the wrong.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
See, it is better when things get sorted out. You need to take baby steps in delicate situations as these.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »