Reviews for By a Cold No Less!
unknown chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
awww sooo sweet:)
unknown chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Nice job Hope wow did not see htat coming and awesome job thanks :)
Mylaervain chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I still look back and enjoy reading this story. It's hilarious, both chapters.
Mylaervain chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
This is an adorable fic. I loved the read!
Dark Aura 101 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love it! So romantic and funny!
kingvampire00 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
i have never laughed my ass off so hard;that was so funny.
BlueStarlightWarmDusk chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I love how this is one of those stories that I can read over and over again. This is really cute; makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You have a thing with this couple, a very good thing indeed!
Riaries chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Haha cute! I like when hope's sick more than when lightning is. Its hilarious.
StarryNeko14 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
This is so cu-uute!
saadadfafde chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This is cute and poor hope all delerious! Haha and I just found out that Vincent Martell voices hope! It freaked me out cuz some one was playing gitchie gitchie goo from phines and ferb! Haha love this and instant fave!

Moonstar2015
your wrost nightmare chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
epic win.

it would be nice another story like this, nice indeed...keep doing such epic wins like this one
XienRue chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Awwww! This is so cute _
Decorinne chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
So adorable! :D You really have a talent for this pairing :)
yumerin chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
SO! You made me like this pairing! It's all your fault if I start fangirling _
generalyao chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Nice job again. This was really funny and cute. You really write these LightxHope fics quite well, they're among the best LightxHope and ff13 fics in general I've read. Whether it be serious or funny or whatever, you seem to capture the ff13 feel in each of the stories and the romance part is always well done.

Keep up the good work. Loved this story too.

Don't know if you did it on purpose, but at least to me, I noticed more description and you seemed to have integrated it quite well though. Don't know if you've been working on it but I don't know why, it seems like there was a bit more description this time. Knowing that it isn't exacty your strong point, I must say that I didn't really notice it at first, but looking back it does seem like there is more description. However, you seem to have integrated it well with your style and story. Again, don't know if it was intentional or not, maybe it's just really late and i'm being weird. But in general, your writing does seem to improve and get better as you've been chugging out more chapters and ff13 stories, at leat since I've been following your writing (not that your writing was bad before). Your writing strengths are evident but you also seem to take the time to work on your weaknesses too and I commend you on that because it's sometimes hard to look at yourself and try to improve instead of staying pat and sticking with what you've been doing.

I've gotta say I've really become a big fan of your writing. All of your ff13 fics have been great. Hope to see more in the near future!

General