Reviews for Just What I'm Missing
1sunfun chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Nice.
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
uhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

this is definitely the funniest fanfiction-situation ever!
okay, giving birth to a child in the middle of nowhere is probably not that funny, but just imagine Reid's reaction! GREAT! AWESOME! INGENUINE!

... poor Reid:
he's alone in a car with his crush; far, far away from everything, she takes of her underwear and rucks up her skirt - and then she gives birth to another man's son .
Bekky1997 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Hi, I was just wondering, do you think you would be able to do a second chapter for this story. It was really good the way you had Reid deliver Henry but I would love to see what happened from there on. I love this story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Aww. So sad! I wish Henry was Reid's son. I love JJ and Reid together. Thanks for sharing and i hope you write more for this couple, lol. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
nice when morgan,hotch,and rossi ran over to see jj giving birth in the SUV and they walked off and vomited!HA!HA!HA!HA! great story!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
i thought itwas funny when jj was giving birth and rossi said'i'll never see a vagina the same'!good story,i liked the whole thing!:)
Daisyangel chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I feel so bad for poor Spencer.
GreekEMTSlytherinSpriteFairy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Ok that was so many emotions at once... wow that was so sad, sweet, funny, angry lol! I loved it! That was just... wow... I loved Rossi's line about vaginas though... Hilarious! lol!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I'm sure Reid was thinking, "I wish he was mine." I hope to god that someday CM will give Reid the family he's always wanted. At least Spencer is the godfather. Great little story. How appropriate Morgan couldn't handle the blood, considering what he does for a living.
letthesongtakeflight chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awww love it all, especially the last

part )
Tahreh the Blind Ninja chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
How I love Reid. And Morgan and Rossi's reactions: Priceless.

"I thought you'd vomit..."

"Like Morgan?" ROTFL
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was wonderful.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Good story.
CRIMINAL-MINDZ-FANZ chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Aww poor Spencer, I thought he was going to pass out there for a minute. He is stronger than even HE thinks.

And Derek was the one to get sick,lol.

This is so sad in a way though. The wistful and longing that he has that he wishes the baby was his, and perhaps so does she...the wonder and amazement in which he looks at Henry.

And a part of ME wished it was his son, too.

That last line broke my heart.