Reviews for Jesse's Story: Book 1
NCISRoTGPJTMNTGRRATAT39CGAFAN chapter 9 . 3/14
Please please please update! :{D
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
this is brilliant, it's like I can hear it in the Jesse voice I heard in the original Meg Cabot books from Suze's perspective but this voice is narrating it perfectly. I love how observant Jesse is and his perception of Suze. I understand you're going by the book (and really well too) but I wish Jess and Suze have more interaction!

I know this was last updated a year ago but do you have any plans to write more?
Amelia Rivers chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
hey, please please do continue! I loved every bit of it, and can't wait for the whole book! Update as soon as you can!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
This is perfect, it's exactly how I imagined him to be! Please please PLEASE carry on!
booklover450 chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I totallly loved this. Please update soon! I honestly think this is perfect :)
DellyO chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Woah.
This is amazing.
I would tell you something I wish were different for everything I liked, BUT I don't want anything to be different!
I think this is possibly my favourite Mediator Fanfic. In fact it must be! Please update soon, because this is so good, and I love the way you nearly always have Jesse around Suze, because I think this gives him loads of character, and their little 'moments' are just... aw. UPDATE SOON!
Delly x :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
A chapter update notification for this story always makes my day! :D But that's quite a hard task you've set for us reviewers. :P ;)
What I liked in this chapter : Jesse's descriptions of the 'tenorsphere', his likening Susannah to a cat("I know it is strange that I keep comparing Susannah to a cat, but what do I say? I had not had much experience with human beings who looked as if they would like to scratch my face off." - *whoops of laughter*), Jesse's observations in general[how girls look like when they're looking into a mirror,how it was like to look down at himself when he was dead, 'How to handle an irascible cat...' ;)] and how his memories of his family keep dropping into his internal monologue, along with the usual sprinkling of Spanish expressions. :)
The only thing I'd have liked to see changed was Jesse's overly chivalrous attitude towards girls("She deserved to live normally, worrying about ordinary matters such as what she looked like.."), which though very sweet and protective, goes severely against my feminist tendencies![Almost as though he wanted her to think ONLY about that] But that isn't *your* fault - it's just the tiny flaw in his character that Meg Cabot's put in, and which you've portrayed perfectly. :)
Kudos for another great chapter! :)
AngelofLight95 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Loved this chapter and seeing how his romantic feelings develop, practically without him realising it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Golden orchid chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
who ARE you? are you jesse? cuz you write him so perfectly!
i really loved reading this, please please continue!
seriously, this is perfection.
Corrin Winston chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
This is awesome!
I don't know what else to say. I love reading this! Please please please keep writing it!
Thank you!
JirachiOfElephantsandWhales chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I think you're amazing. I was scared you would make jesse ooc but he seemed okay so far. I'm really enjoying this.
But do try your best to make sure he stays this way though, you know, in character. It's very dangerous.
But I'm here to applaud your work... and lastly, beg you for more!
Please update soon!
catiecat14 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
i love jesse i want more details
peachesbaby chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
It's been so ling since an update...this is great. I love Jesse
s POV of things...they are so cool...
Great job,
Peachesbaby
wintercat18 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
yeah! update! great chapter cant wait for more! :)
TheImaginationAddict chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Another wonderful chapter - it's so good to hear Jesse's voice after so long! You've kept him in character perfectly, as usual, and the added titbits that we learn of his life truly make your story seem very authentic. I'm enjoying his commentary a lot - particularly his perspective of Susannah as a person, as well as his old-world style of speech(very Dumbledore-like! ;)) , and his sarcasm - which keeps me laughing as much as Susannah's does! Thanks for the update - I'm looking forward to what else you'll reveal about him! ;)