Reviews for On the Turning Away
arden8283 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really liked CPOV of changing Edward and how hard it must have been to take away his life when he's sworn to heal. I love this line, "And I, immortal, a curse and a blessing, was made to watch idly as Death wrapped his bone-cold fingers around the throats of the living—as he stole from them the light which God had given them." Great job! Thanks!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
beautiful...
MouseKitty chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I don't normally care for song fics, but this is very apropos.
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
very well written
Detochkina chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Well, bb, you know it's an honor and a pleasure. This piece is beautifull, just like the song.

Happy birthday to a birthday girl! :)
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
The whole thing read like a song, not just the lyrics.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was so, so gorgeous bb! I love how perfectly you wove the song into your story and Carlisle's struggle to make the 'right' decision was beautifully complex. I'm so glad we found each other, my PFSM! Thank you for this lovely b-day gift. xoxo
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
*happy sigh* I really loved this.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved this, such a great idea and so well written.

Loved the last section, there's something so sensual about the bite. The combination of his first taste of blood and the desire to no longer be alone. I don't know, for some reason that just made me shiver...it's hot, but not in the normal way. Hope that makes some sort of sense.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love that this is Edward & Carlisle. I love that you got this from a dream. I love that it has the same name as OnTheTurningAway.

I think most of all I love that out of all the copious Carlisle-turns-Edward fics that I've read, it's the one that has made the most sense to me.

And that's saying something, 'cause you know how fussy I am about my E/C (slash or not).