Reviews for The Morning Sun
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 20 . 10/8
This is very well done! I get that you like doing the English translation at the bottom and there's no smooth way to interject it right after, but it is very jarring to be reading and not knowing exactly what they're saying til the end of the chapter. I enjoyed reading this and hope you continue.
Peanutbutter152 chapter 20 . 9/30
Hello, lovely author. UPDATE YOUR DAMN BOOK...please *smiles broadly* I really~ love this. It's the best written one out there of this ship...don't leave us hanging. P.s I'm too lazy to sign in hehe~ I owe you a fav and a follow :D -peanutbutter152
Lizard4523 chapter 20 . 9/12
i really enjoyed you work on this story so far keep up the good work
ShadowThief126 chapter 20 . 8/30
Good plot so far. Please continue
ZealousZealot77 chapter 7 . 7/2
I love that you took the time to Na'vi-fy the disclaimer!
Keep it up!
What the fuxk what the fuxk where is the rest of the story ?!
For fucks sake I can't read na'vi stop putting it in here, just used italicized english, save me the headache, please. Other than that I really like your story
Sky chapter 20 . 5/2
have you given up on this? oh god i cry...
zephyr10101 chapter 20 . 3/8
I need this like right now Dc
Rose chapter 20 . 3/3
I adore this story. I can't believe I haven't forgotten about it all these years ago. Well, considering growing up it was one of my favorite movies of all time, and with sexy as hell Tsu'tey and Jake. I can see why my fascination hasn't waned. Especially, stumbling upon this lovely and eloquently written story during those years ago, when Avatar was at its height of popularity. Just fascinated me when I saw the pairing you portrayed, immensely well. Hope your doing good and this new year is treating you well, old friend. Take care. Good luck. I wish you the best and hope you at least return and finish this engrossing story.
Tetractys chapter 20 . 2/26
This is a beautiful story, and the pairing is one I've never read before. Thank you for writing this, even though it seems to be on permanent hiatus.
bethdavies2.13 chapter 20 . 2/13
I wanna know what happens next! Plz update!
Avid Reader chapter 20 . 2/9
This is such a well developed story! I remember reading this a year ago but never ended up writing a review. I'm so glad I stumbled on it again while trying to find some good Tsu'tey/Jake stories. It's been awhile since you've updated, so I'm assuming it's meant to end with them claiming their love for each other? I am hoping though, that there will be a surprise update soon :) Fingers crossed!
please continue