Reviews for The Morning Sun
Unlink098 chapter 11 . 6/21
This is sometimes really hard to read because I don't know what theyare saying in the middle of the chapter. Then I have to go to the end, but then I lose my part or forget the way of the conversation. I'm not complaining, however am letting you know, so that you may improve upon. :)
Ravenheart55 chapter 20 . 5/23
Storyline was wonderful. Just so sorry not finished... But if anyone else is reading this review and needs closure go to fanfiction look up author Gladrielle story growing faith... It follows where this ends... Great
Lea chapter 20 . 3/14
I'm reading this again and this is still the best Jake x Tsu'tey story I've ever read. It's a pity you didn't finished :(
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 2/20
Can Jake breathe on his own in your version of the Avatar world?
A Fangirl chapter 20 . 1/18
Why must you leave it like this!? :((( This is probably the best fic I have ever read in forever! I really love the plot and how their relationship wasn't rushed. Aaahhh I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Pleaseeeee continue! I know it's probably been a long time but pleaseee tell me if you're just gonna leave it like that or if you're going to continue.
kay southern chapter 20 . 1/5
I love reading all of theses brilliant chapter's
Lea chapter 20 . 1/5
I'd love to read the next chapter. It's one of my favourite stories. You have unique style of writing - I can almost feel the atmosphere. Much inspiration!
kasiavdl10 chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Beautifully written, love how you get the language and their culture in. Please continue soon
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 20 . 10/8/2016
This is very well done! I get that you like doing the English translation at the bottom and there's no smooth way to interject it right after, but it is very jarring to be reading and not knowing exactly what they're saying til the end of the chapter. I enjoyed reading this and hope you continue.
Peanutbutter152 chapter 20 . 9/30/2016
Hello, lovely author. UPDATE YOUR DAMN BOOK...please *smiles broadly* I really~ love this. It's the best written one out there of this ship...don't leave us hanging. P.s I'm too lazy to sign in hehe~ I owe you a fav and a follow :D -peanutbutter152
Lizard4523 chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
i really enjoyed you work on this story so far keep up the good work
ShadowThief126 chapter 20 . 8/30/2016
Good plot so far. Please continue
ZealousZealot77 chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
I love that you took the time to Na'vi-fy the disclaimer!
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
What the fuxk what the fuxk where is the rest of the story ?!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/17/2016
For fucks sake I can't read na'vi stop putting it in here, just used italicized english, save me the headache, please. Other than that I really like your story