Reviews for Untitled
DJG1997 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story you should Definantly write a full length one in the future! love this pairing and I think you did a great job of keeping them in character
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lol "maybe I should ask kanra-San?"
Ilovetacos5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really liked this story!
Epic-Narutard-Jones chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I think this is like my fifth time reading this, I just love the pairing and you're writing so awesome. akjjonoaidnaqio ;w;!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my goodness that was just so cute! Poor Mikado being pregnant is not fun especially when someone is poking you, but Masaoimi is just too darn cute! I love that you put their uncertainties in this because it adds a touch of reality in it and makes it much better. Thank you for sharing this treasure with us! I greatly enjoyed this!
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story deserves way more than five reviews it was so cute! I love Durarara and always thought that Kida and Mikado were meant to be from the start. fantastic job! I love how Kida likes to agitate their baby. :)
miyako356 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I luv me mpreg
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
YESS. That was great! Your Kida is soo great! And Mikado is sooo cuteeeeeee.

Now that I'm done abusing my 'e' key, seriously.. that was great!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
... I WANT A CONTINUATION. And I want the baby to be a girrrlllll...!

Pigtail!Kida is in the future my frienddd! Make it happen! PLEASE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Kitty Kate chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

Your Kida is like the best thing ever, Lizzi
codename000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOOOL. This is somehow weird. I really can'timagine mikado being pregnant but still a boy! it's like, woah. I laughed at the

"Poke. Poke. Poke."

"Masaomi," Mikado murmurs in annoyance, batting Kida's hand away from the swell of his stomach. "That's annoying."

"But when I poke you, the baby kicks, see?" Kida pokes him again, grinning at the slight pressure against his hand.

"I know he does," Mikado says, pushing up into a sitting position, "since I'm the one he's kicking. Which is part of why it's annoying."