Reviews for Untitled
wittyusernames chapter 1 . 4/14
Love it
DJG1997 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Great story you should Definantly write a full length one in the future! love this pairing and I think you did a great job of keeping them in character
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lol "maybe I should ask kanra-San?"
Ilovetacos5 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really liked this story!
Epic-Narutard-Jones chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I think this is like my fifth time reading this, I just love the pairing and you're writing so awesome. akjjonoaidnaqio ;w;!
Jigoku Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh my goodness that was just so cute! Poor Mikado being pregnant is not fun especially when someone is poking you, but Masaoimi is just too darn cute! I love that you put their uncertainties in this because it adds a touch of reality in it and makes it much better. Thank you for sharing this treasure with us! I greatly enjoyed this!
Wolfgoddess77 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This story deserves way more than five reviews it was so cute! I love Durarara and always thought that Kida and Mikado were meant to be from the start. fantastic job! I love how Kida likes to agitate their baby. :)
miyako356 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I luv me mpreg
Miss Sammi Potter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
YESS. That was great! Your Kida is soo great! And Mikado is sooo cuteeeeeee.

Now that I'm done abusing my 'e' key, seriously.. that was great~!
Xx The Grey Lady xX chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
... I WANT A CONTINUATION. And I want the baby to be a girrrlllll...!

Pigtail!Kida is in the future my frienddd! Make it happen! PLEASE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER.
Kitty Kate chapter 1 . 7/23/2010

Your Kida is like the best thing ever, Lizzi~
codename000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOOOL. This is somehow weird. I really can'timagine mikado being pregnant but still a boy! it's like, woah. I laughed at the

"Poke. Poke. Poke."

"Masaomi," Mikado murmurs in annoyance, batting Kida's hand away from the swell of his stomach. "That's annoying."

"But when I poke you, the baby kicks, see?" Kida pokes him again, grinning at the slight pressure against his hand.

"I know he does," Mikado says, pushing up into a sitting position, "since I'm the one he's kicking. Which is part of why it's annoying."