Reviews for Of Purebloods and Wolves!
Venus914 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
So, Jacob likes bitchy Draco. Nothing wrong with that. But Draco did not explain what he and his family did in Voldemorts name. All the raping , torture, murder, bribing, stealing... they did all that. His family, mostly. It may not have been that blatant in the books but you cant murder without doing all that. Criminals have no honor. Once you cross the line, then you are capable of everything evil and Lucius did that. Draco was on the way. So for Jacob to find it cute and hot...he is a sick person. He thought it was just a school rivalry.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
While i love Draco bashing Bella, im not exactly happy with the way he treated Harry so yeah, he deserves to be disowned.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Why do Ron always get out of doing stuff like that? O hate it when he goes unpunished.
blackbloodywolf chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
love it this was great!
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
why are there not more reviews? this is amazing
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 28 . 12/12/2012
Beautifully done. On to read the sequel!

Envy.
cethmistmyk chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
hmmm... Will Scorpius imprint on Renesmee? :-D Cuz that would be funny! :-D
I love this fic! Gonna go read the sequel now! :-D
cethmistmyk chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
A few things... One, Ginny was in her first year when the Basilisk was released on the school. The second (that you may have fixed) is that the time is different in England and Washington...
if you realized these things, well, GOOD FOR YOU! :-D Don't worry about fixing it, I just wanted to make you aware, incase you ever write a similar story... :-D
Love it so far!
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
LOLOLOLOL I can hardly stand it. Draco and Jacob throw more hissy fits than babies. LOLOLOL
U Kno U Luv Anna chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good. People usually can't write first person point of view very well; you did so wonderfully. I like the pairing also. There are not many Draco/Jacob fics.

Anna
RedStalkingDeath chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Wow, I really loved this story:D How come it has gotten so few reviews?
ScifiSOS chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to long in, my nickname is the same as my account so if you ever feel the need to yell at me.

Yeah, this won't be a nice review, I wouldn't say I'm flaming. But I do apologize if you do get offended.

To be honest, I absolutely detest stories like this, Oh don't get me wrong. I love boy's love and mpreg but I hate p.o.v's constantly changing. I really was hoping this would only be a few chapters and the way this was presented would change but it didn't and I don't think I can read on. I did, honestly [sorry], have to force myself to this point. I do understand that this is fanfiction and you can do whatever you want but to me this story could have been executed differently. The constant change in p.o.v is like these comedic head moving back and forth between an arguing person. I'm hearing two different sides of a story, which can be good, but I'm hearing it too much. Sorry I really am but I can't read on.

Its not only that but the changes in Draco and Jacob are way to drastic for me to keep reading. I can understand some points I have my own view of these characters, from reading the book and from writing myself, so yeah... I apologize again. I do hope you get better reviews than mine seeing as you already have some good readers already who love you . This just wasn't my cup of tea.

Have a nice day .
DracoXloveXme1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
i love draco and jacob
WinterValentine chapter 28 . 11/10/2011
This got to be one if my faves. It was well not expecting the whole harry embry thing though but it fit
sweet19 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
good :) loved the sweet change up in the story great detail