Reviews for Of Purebloods and Wolves!
Pouika chapter 8 . 1h
Bella meet Draco, it will be explosive !
Pouika chapter 5 . 4/17
How Jacob react at the bay ? i would like to know ! (sorry for my english)
Pouika chapter 2 . 4/16
Thank you for your story (sorry i'm french)
guest chapter 4 . 3/11
a nice Jacob/draco story
Venus914 chapter 16 . 5/23/2013
So, Jacob likes bitchy Draco. Nothing wrong with that. But Draco did not explain what he and his family did in Voldemorts name. All the raping , torture, murder, bribing, stealing... they did all that. His family, mostly. It may not have been that blatant in the books but you cant murder without doing all that. Criminals have no honor. Once you cross the line, then you are capable of everything evil and Lucius did that. Draco was on the way. So for Jacob to find it cute and hot...he is a sick person. He thought it was just a school rivalry.
Venus914 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
While i love Draco bashing Bella, im not exactly happy with the way he treated Harry so yeah, he deserves to be disowned.
Venus914 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Why do Ron always get out of doing stuff like that? O hate it when he goes unpunished.
blackbloodywolf chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
love it this was great!
blackbloodywolf chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
why are there not more reviews? this is amazing
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 28 . 12/12/2012
Beautifully done. On to read the sequel!

Envy.
cethmistmyk chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
hmmm... Will Scorpius imprint on Renesmee? :-D Cuz that would be funny! :-D
I love this fic! Gonna go read the sequel now! :-D
cethmistmyk chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
A few things... One, Ginny was in her first year when the Basilisk was released on the school. The second (that you may have fixed) is that the time is different in England and Washington...
if you realized these things, well, GOOD FOR YOU! :-D Don't worry about fixing it, I just wanted to make you aware, incase you ever write a similar story... :-D
Love it so far!
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
LOLOLOLOL I can hardly stand it. Draco and Jacob throw more hissy fits than babies. LOLOLOL
U Kno U Luv Anna chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Good. People usually can't write first person point of view very well; you did so wonderfully. I like the pairing also. There are not many Draco/Jacob fics.

Anna
RedStalkingDeath chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Wow, I really loved this story:D How come it has gotten so few reviews?