Reviews for Genie Say WHAT?
SquirrelandNight123 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I loved this! And it was incredibly hilarious. If only I could find a genie lamp in a dumpster... OH WELL!
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! (:
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Another cute story! Funny genie - "You're paying for this, you know." Ahaha!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Great one-shot. Lol. )
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Haha, interesting idea. I always wondered what it would be like if genies existed and you got wishes from them or anything else that's magic.

The rules sound like those in Aladdin, including that genies can't make people fall in love.
Helga G. Pataki chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I counted two wishes, one if you don't count the first one cause it didn't do anything. So Helga still has at least one more wish to ask for, And I would personnally love to see that wish. She already got Arnold and her secret is safe, you could use your imagination for number three. If she does in fact wish for money I want to see the aftermath.
dying english chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked it! i wanna see more of the genie! like make a story were each of the characters find the lamp and get a wish.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
hahahah very funny one
angie93 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
ahahahahha hilarious, i love it as always supr
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Heh, very good one. Yeah, Helga is already perfect for Arnold; he only had to realize it.

Keep the good writing.
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
:D

OwO

Singr, I love you. X3 *Glomps you*

This was too silly, too funny! xD Oooh Genie! LOL! YAY! Fun fun fun. SQUEE at the ending! :D YAY! Especially the kissy. OwO SQUEE!
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
lol I loved it! D
Erin chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awesome! No other way to put it, really. :P
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awwww, I love this! It was awesome!

Eraly happy birthday then!

If you were still on DA. I would of done you a birthday picture.