Reviews for Threat Or Promise
kolbow chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
HAHA I love your write, you know. It's so funny, sexy, sweet. Esme looks so cute this way.
Wibbley Wobbley Storey Worey chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
haha I love a good domestic between them, this is one of the best that i have read :D

real good story i really enjoyed it :)
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Heh. I love it. Wonderful job! Keep writing! -Emma
cincin100 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very cute.
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
haha that was great! Hmmm wonder what the kids are going to think when they see all the broken stuff... lol ;D

Anyways great job!
huddy1216 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Lolz that was so sweet! I love your Carlisle and Esme one shots! I also liked the Sugestion Krysteenaful gave, are you gonna write it? Please do some more Carlisle and Esme one shots, they are my favourite couple! :p
Krysteenaful chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
YEEEEES THAT WAS AWESOME! thanks so much... and if you possibly have time i have one more suggestion... just one i promise! but im not sure if youve already done one like this but what about a nurse tries to kiss carlisle and esme is all like oh HELL no and she has a little heart to heart with the slutty nurse and carlisle is all like nothing happened and shes all like something almost did and their kids interupt and... i think i talk to much. anyways THANKS!
Mih Team Carlesme chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
awww! how beautiful, cute, sweet, wonderful, and absolutely funny!
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
LOVE your Carlisle/Esme one shots! This one was lots of fun - I like it when Esme gets mad, and Carlisle responds as only he can. Hope you do lots more of these two.
Mari Rosier chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really adore your stories. *-*

Thanks for posting it (:

CarsmeCarlislexEsme chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
HAHAHA I liked that! Esme seemed so child like in a cute way!