Reviews for Veritas
HurricaneWoodelf chapter 25 . 1/3
just read your story in two days. this is absolutely mindblowing awesome. Can't believe i only found it now. lovely.
(Glad it is finished, that i didn't have to wait for weeks between the chapters... :-))
lapr chapter 25 . 10/13/2017
It was an amazing history, I loooooveeee it! awesome!

thank you so much for this master piece!

Regards from Colombia
Laura
Guest chapter 25 . 8/7/2017
Oh my, i'm laughing hysterically at like 2,30 in the morning, but so worth it. Love the different speeches of Doom do-something-to-hurt-the-other-and-you'll-SUFFER BUUT. ENGINEERING. THE BEST. For the record if that hasnt been stated: you are awesome, and this story is a delight. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/6/2017
Wiiiiii seriously, I think I hit the jackpot when discovered this one. I'm biting my Nails, the plot is so exciting and misterious and the UST between those two was INSANE...LOVE IT. And love conspiracy theories, so i'm having the time of my Life with this story, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
OMG they've already formed a mind bond, right? Omg poor kirk. But i looooove Spock prime in this. Hope Spock would not be jealous of his counterpart, that would be really...illogical...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2017
My poor green baby, so tender, so STRONG, omg Jim get a grip! Love this story, so AWESOME
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2017
Hi i don't know if It'll let me post if i don't have an username, but you're awesome. Seriously, this story is the stuff dreams are made of, but that review poem? Just awesome. Thank you so much for this story!
Reyna chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
I didn't really read the ' been wanting to do that for ages ' correctly and instead read it as ' bones wanted to do that for ages' and I'm like wtf I didn't get the correct sentence until on the 4 try
Reyna chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
AntoniaCarter chapter 11 . 4/8/2017
"Yes, because this sort of thing is completely under your control, obviously."

"Right! Thank you, Bones!" He sighed in relief and leapt off the bed. "I feel way better after talking about it, actually."

The doctor smacked an open palm over his face in exasperation, and spoke in a muffled voice. "You're actually going to…? Oh, forget it."
Bones is an accurate representation of all of us.
AngelesPG chapter 25 . 3/31/2017
Me encanto tu historia fue hermosa aunque dramatica pero eso le da un toque divertido gracias
I-Sit-On-A-Throne-In-Hell chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Only one word: Ah-fucking-mazing! *dramatic sigh* It's over! What am I to do with my life?! Thank you for giving me this awesomsauce piece to read, just, just, no words...
orjiaugustina chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
I loved it
Laku-san chapter 25 . 9/7/2016
Hello :) I read your story translated in French by peneloo. She did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed your story. I apologize for my poor vocabulary so I can't really say what I felt.
It was really great to read your story, I appreciate the fact you respect the world of Star Trek (almost lol). The scenario is intelligent and there is suspense. I love K/S (they have to be together !) and your fic honored this fandom.
:) Laku-san.
Shinamaryllis chapter 15 . 8/26/2016
As always, excellent chapter, and long! It happen many, many things!
On the other side, how tell it... "mischance" ? My eye xD It is doubtless deliberate: it is so impossible that Jim is the target of three consecutive technical issues by simple coincidence. I wonder if the naughty Gary is involved, because he even so looks pretty confident. I keep it in mind.

Otherwise, wow. That is it, they finally kissed! It was long (but I did not get bored at all), and I fell that we have to wait much before the next. Something tells me Spock will deny to have really felt attraction to Jim and will tell it was just a little unguarded moment. I even expect he tell it was because of the powder! He would be able to it!
3,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »