Reviews for Crash and Burn
WittyBasketcase chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
10 GOD DAMN YEARS! Wow. Time has flown by so fast. I was 11, 10 years ago! I love this story. i LOVE it
WittyBasketcase chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
this is really,really good.
Goomba chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
Well as that appears to be it and it was a while ago now - I am sad that it continues no further, though it is almost an ending so I'm not too upset. However, I dislike your portrayl of Jess as a genuine hoodlum; drug dealing and the like. I never felt he was quite that kind of bad so it seemed too extreme (though that's just my own thoughts.) What you wrote was actually quite real and quite well written I just didn't feel that it fit. And I loved playing with the buttons and thinking of Jess sans-shirt *sigh* that was also very nice so thanks.

Good luck with whatever and Cheers, Jen
Goomba chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Okay, so this is what I've come up with. You write quite well, better original than trying to express characters you don't seem familiar enough with to fully create on your own terms. The bits of Jess' past are marvelous, especially the old man at the bus stop. But I feel that when you try to write him, or Rory, Luke or Lorelia you just don't quite get it - not right anyways. The store room scene was nice too - I think you nailed that one, even the separation at the end. But something about how you write isn't Gilmore Girls even though it's obvious you're trying and mean well. I like the story and I love the passion and I am enjoying it but it's hard to read for all of the indescrepancies and oddnesses.

Just a thought, Jen
Goomba chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
So I feel that "... the door slamming shut." is a bit strong. As though someone were mad - perhaps latching with a click or simply closing would've been a better choice of words. In either case the tension and invisible passion you have created between Rory and Jess is lovely (even if things continue to be odd how you've written them.)

Thanks, Jen
Goomba chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
Again, slight reality check - no booths at Luke's. And the banter between Lorelia and Rory is weak. I'm never really sure if they're mad, or playful or serious - because everything seems light even if I think it shouldn't be. *SIGH* It just makes it hard to follow... though I do very VERY much like the slipping of a quarter into Jess' shirt pocket!

Jen
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
So the only real problem from where I sit is that Rory's bedroom is not upstairs as you describe it to be twice. Aside from that I am genuinely enjoying your descriptions and conversations (even if the sheep, pig bit lost me a bit. And then when Jess chimmed in with "Shh...don't say a word. Thanks for coming out. I didn't think you'd get it." You really did loose me on that one.) But enjoying it none-the-less I am interested to see where you plan to go with this.

Cheers, Jen
anonymous chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
im utterly speechless. this piece of sheer brilliance gives me hope to which i cannot explain. of course it is not only writing that gives me hope but this work of fiction leads me to conclude that perhaps someday i will be able to experience this passion and fiery love with someone else. crazy right?

well im sure that you are told a million plus one times that this is amazingly satisifying to the eyes but it couldnt hurt just to be told once more could it? well im done with my ranting and i want to tell you all these amazing synonyms that this story is but unfortunately our minds cant always be as talented as yours. ]

well done!
LVRofTristan chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I keep re-reading and re-reading all your old stuff, and I'm still left with one conclusion: You must finish your stories. I read your goodbye tribute attatched to your most recent oneshot. While I understand what you were saying- the frustration, the thanks you were sending out to your readers- I feel that as one of your devoted readers myself, it is my job to MAKE you finish. You are too wonderful a writer, and these stories are too great to be left hanging. Crash and Burn, Golden, A Stranger in Autumn, all of them, they deserve completion, just as much as you deserve to be published.

PLEASE dig deep and find the inpiration that makes you the best writer on the website.
musicalfreak22 chapter 9 . 12/30/2006
Does it end like this? I want more! Oh, dirty...sorry. It's just that it can't end up like this. There has to be more.
finkpishnets chapter 9 . 11/30/2006
Absolutely gorgeous story. I'm in awe of the way you write; you have a really unique style which has definitely stood out. I'm sure this story had been abandoned by now, but I just wanted to say how beautiful it is and that I'm definitely going to be reading more of your works. Wonderful!
kessemm chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
" I went upstairs and laid on my bed a long time, wanting of sleep."

rory's bed is upstairs

anyway, great

update (though I'm not sure how far you are in this story, I'll read the rest to find out

me
roryjessfan02 chapter 9 . 12/29/2005
Umm...hello? That was EXTREMELY mean to leave like that and you haven't updated in 3 years so I doubt you will but I just came across this story and I NEED you to update! I will add this story to my favorites list and my alert list just in case you decide to take this review to heart and update...please...I'm begging you to update...I'm sure many others would agree with me on this and you would get a lot of readers if you started this up again...okay, I'm done with my rambling begging (I don't think that phrase made sense but oh well). Just to let you know, this is the longest review I have ever left anyone. You are the privileged one. :-)
selina chapter 8 . 12/2/2005
Lucia I don't even know you and I love you. I don't love love love you like love, but I love for you sheer brilliance and ability to run wild with your imagination and take me into a GG, lit fanfic world unlike anyother. If you were standing here right now I would lay a big one on your lips (yes I'm a girl and your a girl...right?... but you so brilliant that I don't even care. The way you write. My god the way you write. Do you know how brilliant you? Do you seriouly know how brilliant you are and how your every sentence and paragraph and word structure has the ability to get into your bones and give you chills and get into your emotions and make you feel. Reading your fanfics is honeslty orgasmic, and for that I will always love and cheerish every piece of fanfic you've ever given us.

“Rory, c’mere.” he says quietly, and one of his hands is on my shoulder, pulling me down. I’m laying across my bed, our feet dangling off the side, and we stare at the ceiling. He turns my face towards his with his hand.

“I think you know,” he says simply, his lips landing softly one mine. “That I,” then another kiss. Breath. “Loved you,” kiss, a little longer. “first.”

I've never squeeled or grinned or smiled as hard reading any fanfic as I did reading those lines. It breaks my heart cause I know that this fanfic will most likely never get finished and I know that 'A Stranger in Autumn' is most likey the last GG or Lit fanfic your ever gonna write and it hurts to think that I will no longer be able to read you sheer brilliance, and genius and creativity and talent *whips tears*. But thank you so much for all the fics you gave me over the years. For constenly keeping me on the edge of my seat, and keeping my eyes glued to the computer screen to the point where I'm going blind. This chapter was just brilliant and beautifula and unforgetable like all you work is. I've read it about a thousand times (sorry for never reviewing) and every time I read it I get a strong feeling of awe and gratitude and appericiation in my hear. *mwaha* I love you and your creative genius.
Muisje chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Seriously, this must be the 3485739th time I've read this and it still gives me chills. There are no words to describe the way this makes me feel. This is more powerful than any other scene could ever be. You have a gift babe, use it :) And I thank you so much, this really is amazing...