Reviews for 7 things Jesse hates about Rachel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Its a very good story and i do believe he loved her that much for real that was a good read no matter what he did to her i thought they were an amazing couple .
downtochemical chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hands down. You are officially my favorite author here at
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i loved this so much, it notes how captivated by her he is
desolee chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i hate that jesse st. james is no longer on glee but i love love reading this
starfish.r.cool chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
awww... sweet! I love the way you write this couple! Sooo cute!
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very cute!
josepharthur chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Adorable! I take it this is a companion piece to "I Know Her So Well" ? Whether that be the case or this is a stand alone piece, I adore it. I'm running out of things to say to you. I'm becoming rather repetitive, aren't I? My apologies, but I can't help it: you ARE a great writer (every St. Berry a perfect example), I DO love this story, as I love every other one of your stories and you ARE worthy of publication, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I expect to see a bestseller, penned by you, in stores one day. I'll look out for it. :)
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I have much love for your fic. Two has my heart, and the last line from three took my breathe away.

Really, you're a talented writer!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
loved it!
Tatpsy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it.

This is really sweet!

It's so funny, you've read my mind. I wrote something like this on my fic too.

St Berry lovers think alike!

Good job!
fearinourminds chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG! loved it!

Jesse is the nicest guy that i ever known...

he's perfect

Ryan Murphy should bring Jonathan Groff back to glee

Thanks for writing, you're awesome
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
favourite line :

He just hopes Shelby doesnt make his sing goodbye.

Loved it! The seventh one was good - it was true and real. and with Jesse St, James, you can never really figure it out, figure him and his whole charade out. Though with this, i think you'll fine, you can :)

Once again, you write them both so well!

You're such a Gleek :) Lol

x Shanii
lacesandbows20 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
These drabbles are extremely cute and addicting ! It really explores Jesse's character and I wish they would play out on screen. Please write more !