Reviews for 7 things Jesse hates about Rachel
Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is beyond adorable! It really does show how he fell for her. Especially the, "once you hear Rachel Berry sing, you hear nothing else until you die." The best part was how you added the little details and showed how attentive he was about even the smallest things about her. I know you wrote this forever ago so you probably won't see this, but I loved this one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Its a very good story and i do believe he loved her that much for real that was a good read no matter what he did to her i thought they were an amazing couple .
downtochemical chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hands down. You are officially my favorite author here at
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
i loved this so much, it notes how captivated by her he is
desolee chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i hate that jesse st. james is no longer on glee but i love love reading this
starfish.r.cool chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
awww... sweet! I love the way you write this couple! Sooo cute!
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very cute!
josepharthur chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Adorable! I take it this is a companion piece to "I Know Her So Well" ? Whether that be the case or this is a stand alone piece, I adore it. I'm running out of things to say to you. I'm becoming rather repetitive, aren't I? My apologies, but I can't help it: you ARE a great writer (every St. Berry a perfect example), I DO love this story, as I love every other one of your stories and you ARE worthy of publication, so don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I expect to see a bestseller, penned by you, in stores one day. I'll look out for it. :)
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I have much love for your fic. Two has my heart, and the last line from three took my breathe away.

Really, you're a talented writer!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
loved it!
Tatpsy chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it.

This is really sweet!

It's so funny, you've read my mind. I wrote something like this on my fic too.

St Berry lovers think alike!

Good job!
fearinourminds chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
OMG! loved it!

Jesse is the nicest guy that i ever known...

he's perfect

Ryan Murphy should bring Jonathan Groff back to glee

Thanks for writing, you're awesome
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
favourite line :

He just hopes Shelby doesnt make his sing goodbye.

Loved it! The seventh one was good - it was true and real. and with Jesse St, James, you can never really figure it out, figure him and his whole charade out. Though with this, i think you'll fine, you can :)

Once again, you write them both so well!

You're such a Gleek :) Lol

x Shanii
lacesandbows20 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
These drabbles are extremely cute and addicting ! It really explores Jesse's character and I wish they would play out on screen. Please write more !