Reviews for Bujyo and Roar Go on a Weasel Hunt
Orion Winter chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Holy crap I had NO CLUE what I was in for when I clicked on this but OH. MY. GOD. that was just TOO hilarious. I remember watching that mexico scene and PRAYING that it was Marshall...only to be left wanting to DESTROY my tv. Wrong on sooooo many levels it shouldn't be legal.
SushieRoxs101 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lmao! Oh my God! That's hilarious! I usuall hat one shots but ohh that was funny! You should do more of those!
thena-ditey chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ROTFLMFAO! I was at work and reading this on breaks and I kept snorting and choking on food. My coworkers already look at me weird, so I didn't have fall out there. ;) I keep picturing Marshall in boots... Mmmmmmm... Lol.
Chris chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
this was totally funny.
warrior-chic chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this! Glad to know I'm not the only one who audibly screamed at the ending of that season. And apparently I'm not alone in the insanity department either :)
Hokkoonchi chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Best thing ever. Wish I could be a fly on the wall of all your post-ep antics :)

Keep up the good work (and for Bujyo, that specifically means finishing Two Marshals for Sister Sheryl! I did not pay close enough attention when I was devouring it yesterday and when I got to the end and realized it was not complete, I was a sad panda. A sad panda who can only be made happier with more chapters!)
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Well, I can honestly say I've never read anything quite like this before . . . . It was fantastic, in it's own, odd, quirky way. I loved it. The authors' note alone won me over. I read it last night and got to laughing so hard -I irritated the cat and nearly woke up household. I just had to come back and review. I can't pinpoint the best part of this (my favorite is the last bit with the necklace -classic and SO them). I'm relatively new to the IPS fandom, but I think I'll find it enjoyable -especially if I keep finding things like this . . . . Well, enough of my rambling; bravo to both of you and thank you for the laughs.

PS And I agree with the point that no matter how badly the writers screw up, we can always fix it! :)
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
lizbet0 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
{laughing madly} You two are crazy, you know that? Crazy in a good way, since even for a new IPS watcher that finale was a pain, but still...! {grin}

You do, however, win the award for Most Creative Use of a Stapler!
Johonna Marie chapter 1 . 2/21/2011

That is one of the funniest things I have read in a long time!

The short clips and commentary were all great. I can't wait to read more from both of u!

Down with Faber !
bconn369 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010

I think that's about all I have to say...although I would enjoy Marhsall kicking the crap out of, well, there's always next season...or next story...
can-you-imagine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Elena aka Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
So. Funny. If you have more of these, please continue to share. :)
siapom chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I just realized I never reviewed this on here, and I certainly wouldn't want one less comment keep you two from winning a most reviewed one-shot title!

This is still a bit of fantabulous crazy and a lot of (I'm assuming) spontaneous genius. :) And I really hope that in some imaginary world Eleanor got a copy of the security footage for the Fleigler episode. She'd so YouTube that. :D
Moon Surfer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Lmafo! God that was awesome guys, the last one was definately my favorite haha DENIED motherf-ker! Man the ending of 'A priest walks into a bar' still just fucks with me today! I mean how could Mary not see the look in Marshalls eyes when he gave her the whole 'messy' speech, and then outta everyone she left with Faber? Ooooo I hate him (Steven weber in general he messed up Law & Order SVU too). Glad to have read it oh and also really like the one of him going gay for Enrique lol .
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »