Reviews for Sweet Child O' Mine
LadyofTheNewLake chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
i cannot begin to tell you,how Much,your writing has touched Me:) I love Dethklok (aren't their Creators Genuises?Love them,too:))I also thought it was wonderful how you tied the Characters into the Gunn n" Roses songs,and stuff(I also thought about the Tom Petty song Great Wide Open,fit here,too:))

I would Love to get to know you and share write me Princess Lucitania Mordhaus .Keep up the Great Work:)
Rainbow-man chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
BAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this was really, really sweet. This was a really good story! It was very, very nicely written. It had a nice feeling too it, and the moroseness of it was very nice to me. It makes all of the good feelings stand out that much more, and you did an amazing job of writing emotion into the story. I thought it was great. You can definitely count on me drawing some fanart of this picture. I loved it very, very much.

On a similar note, I think music is the greatest way of expression ever, and so it just catches me that much more when Pickles sang to Toki in the end. My own heart started beating a little faster, and I was smiling like a madman. It was a really, really good story. :)
xkellyskwigelfx chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Wow...that made me want to cry. It inspired something crazy in me...I know that must sound weird but was sooo well written and poetic. Wonderful job.
maura the bored chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
best. story. ever. I loved it so fucking much. However, when you refered to Pickles as "the older man," it made his character appear almost pedophilic in contrast to Toki's innocence. Or maybe that was just me. Either way, good job!
MelissaEFFINGWartooth chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Honestly, this is one of the best written fanfics I have ever read. You have some serious writing talent, I mean I'm even going to bet that if you wrote a novel you would be published without a doubt.