Reviews for Fix You
Anonymous chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
Say, wouldn't Engineer's colorblindness most likely affect his ability to differentiate between RED and BLU? Just a random though XD
Firgun chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Not just reviewing this chapter, but the entire story. This story was amazing. Literally my favorite fanfiction I've read, in any fandom. It's so well written, and the characters are characterized wonderfully. I like how it adds a backstory. A lot of fanfictions I've read are just self indulgent fluff, emotionless violence, things of that sort. But this is something different. And for this, I applaud you madam. Wonderful job.

I really hope you haven't abandoned the story, though it seems that way. Either way, the story was brilliant. I just wish there was a bit more I guess, haha. Good job, though.
WritingExile chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Man, I love this story! It's so awesome! I really do support the Engie/Pyro pairing! you're writing style is so unique! It potrays the story well! :)
Rita Tangent chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
dear lords. Where is the rest! While on my daily 2 hr commute to college I found your amazing story and I demand more! I love your style and the characters... this is unlike any other TF2 story I have ever read. It's an actual story, not just like, a discription of playing the game. I really hope you update soon, don't give up!
Anonymous Reader chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
I can't put into words how much I love this story. For one, your writing style is phenomenal, and makes it all the more enjoyable to read. I have never been much of a fanfiction reader until I stumbled onto your pieces. The characters, as you write them, are developed and dimensional, which makes them compelling and real, and I find myself actually invested in them-as opposed to the many generic, soulless fantasies of miserable fiction dribblers, who I dislike immensely.

So, major props to you, Meg The Maggot. You have a talent that I just have to applaud.

That being said, I sincerely hope you intend to continue this story. I'll be looking forward to the update.
asds chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
i adore this. how extremely dramatic. i feel bad for engie, he's so romantic but his wife is sort of cold. i hope it gets sexy! please keep updating! 3
KrazyKoneko chapter 10 . 12/3/2010
wow that was interesting :) keep it up
Karen chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Yay! They finally talk to each other. D I love how you portray the Engineer and the Pyro both. xP Poor shaky Engineer. xD Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Germanik chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
Woot. :D This story rocks. I like the depth and little backstories you give everyone.

And, pfffff, I would never have thought of this pairing, but it really feels right.

Update soon, bitte und danke!
Beff chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
"... a team fortress..."

I love you. Beyond words.
KrazyKoneko chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
huray update! :) pleez hurry with the next one :)
asdfjkl chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
like brokeback mountain, in the best way. engie is so dear. update soon!3
Kal-Bane chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
This deserves more reviews!

It's written so smoothly and the back story you've made for Engie is so fitting.

Lovin it so far, continue the awesome
Karen chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
O! I love how you made him an engie who has yet to get the hang of building crap. I like it when the characters have flaws like that. ) I also like the backstory as to why he let the pyro go. Keep it going, you're very good at this.
KrazyKoneko chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
wow poor pyro all beaten up like that:( pleez update soon this iz really good!