Reviews for Hearing Voices
Great chapter 25 . 4/28
I really enjoyed this story, the characters personalities were still there, the description the emotions I felt like I was going through the journey and growth of the characters.
Though, some sections were a bit confusing, like when ichigo turned into a chimera (?) but overall great story. Really glad you finished this story :3
Simba chapter 19 . 1/2
Lions, unite!
Unidentified Gem chapter 25 . 7/9/2016
This was a wonderful story! Even though at times it was confusing for me, it still was interesting and I couldn't stop reading until I absolutely had to. I give you my best wishes for the future! _
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Funny thing about the scaring small children thing... My friend has fake fangs and often forgets that he has them in... The once, he smiled at a little kid and the kid burst into tears!
may chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
Cool
wolfwingsbrenna chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
heh heh, Ichigo must be suffering horribly XD
Niya chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
I like this
Guest chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
This Was The Most Awesome Story Ever!
The-darkest-optimist chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
I am totally not gonna lie I got giddy reading this story (as weird as that sounds since I am a man) I loved it and I am looking forward to the sequel. keep up the great work and when ever you get your book out there I am so buying it.
redeyesofhell chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
i rather enjoy the fact that you put great effort into this; as it shows greatly especially the fact that you have keep the characters true personality to a certain extent, however I feel you are putting too many moments alone, and neglecting characters up until a certain point other than that you have done a great job
Hinikuna chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I have read your story once before but im reading it again because i like it so much, its completely addictive and i find your writing style simply amazing. I hope you update more chapter of the sequel soon!
TheWhiteJewel chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
I bawled my eyes out twice in this fic. ;(
TheWhiteJewel chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This sounds so juicy! And I am so relieved that you wrote Ichigo's feelings for Masaya accordingly. God, it bugs me when KxI fans do that so this was a blessing. I'm so excited about this and I hope to read more!

You write beautifully might I just add. No over-descriptions or any particular bad grammar makes me one very happy reviewer.

Adieu!
ichigo and kisshu chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
This is such an amazing story! You write in so much depth and detail, and you've got everyone's personalities just right, which most people can't do. Keep it up and I've already started reading the sequel :)
number 1 chapter 26 . 8/28/2012
okay thnx best story ever