Reviews for Staying Connected
WizardsWoman chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Great story. Hal is my favorite Merry Man.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
I can already see a list of names building up of which MM got the pleasure of punching Johnson's face in when they got their hands on him.
GlitchGirl23 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
"pokes head in" HI! Long time no read/review. I finished reading Top Secret Twenty One last night and it left me wanting to read fanfiction, so your page was the first place I chose, cause yours is always the best ;D
FourReasons chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
This is one of my favourite fan fics. I love this version of Hal and the story is one I have re-read a couple of times when I need a dose of happy. You are such a talented author, thank you for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
You aren't the only one who became attached to your version of Hal! What a wonderful tale of friendship and romance. Lester now has some competition in my "Favourites of the MM" fan club. I never thought that I would enjoy a non-Ranger/Stephanie "ship" and now I've read three of your MM-centric novels that have proven otherwise. Well Done!
carrotmusic chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
Outstanding story! So believable, even if Ranger didn't get the girl this time. Thanks for sharing.
Penny Maywood chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
What a wonderful story. So love the complex way you crafted the love story and the constant love and support of the men in the story. Thank you for the time and thought you put into your stories.
Penny Maywood chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
You did such a wonderful job conveying that simple emotion at the end! This is a great story!
Tink the Bat chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
I love this story! Looking forward to your next one :)
Sarai chapter 15 . 10/1/2012
The best story you ever wrote.
Sliver of Melody chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Wow! I love it. These fics of yours are terrific.
christibabe chapter 15 . 6/3/2012
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this story. You did a wonderful job. It really worked out well. I so love it when I am right. I knew Tyler was the guy Hal was talking about for his last mission.
christibabe chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
It was a fluke about not needing tissues when she talks with Ranger. Sigh...

I am enjoying this story.

I have to laugh, these guys are security experts and trained soldiers yet they can't catch a guy for months on end. (I'm not complaining and this isn't criticism in any way.) For some reason I think the last mission Hal was talking about has to do with Johnson.

We all make the guys into these super hero characters and the fact it's months after the initial incident and this guy is still out there is just kinda funny. However, this may be more real than our fantasy world. I'm sure in real life it takes longer than a few short days or weeks sometimes to catch the bad guys.

I love your stories and am looking forward to finishing this one and getting to the next one. Again, please don't think I am critisizing as I didn't mean my remarks that way.
e.northman.has.my.heart chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
i actually just went on the website to get addresses for men/women over seas to send emails/ packages so when i couldnt sleep, AGAIN i knew this would be the perfect story to reread ;)

i love h/s connection and emails and the fact they opened up so well with each other. steph isnt always great about expressing her feelings and i thought this was a great idea for her to. love them ;)! and if i wasnt so scared running this late at night i think a would have to try running before bed to clear out my head! and to try some ice cream after the run so i can see if it really does taste better!

thanks for keeping me company while i cant seem to fall asleep yet again! to bad i dont have a MM i can call up to run with me at this hour so im not to scared to run by myself lol!
nancd24 chapter 15 . 3/6/2012
another great read! thanks!