Reviews for Last Name
JessieLightyear chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I approve of this story ;)
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
awww that was so cute
L00k4tm3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
wow that was really cute :D faved!
jojoberry chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Nice story does this mean there married now?
sophie lightyear 1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I totally loooooove your story. Are you saying that thier like married? i think thats sooooooo totally cute. fan reader forever
buzz and jessie love23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So adorable! i love your stories jenifer, im totaly absessd with buzz and so cute how buzz wants her to have his last work!
Addicted2SONIC4evr chapter 1 . 8/30/2010

Buzz is so great

Keep it up!
Pixiestick-cc chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aww this was very cute. Good job.
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
You positively write butterflies right into my stomach when you give them such wonderful scenes. :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
How do you come up with this stuff? You are most definitely the queen of Jessie/Buzz fluff, lol. This story is beyond adorable! Come on, Jessie taking Buzz's name? How cute is that? :P Plus, I think Jessie Lightyear sounds perfect.
LEXIRENT97 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
*Hyperventilating for the extreme cuteness perfectoin* You are my FAVORITE writer in the world right now! I love love love it! You're my IDOL! Sorry, but it's true. But I'm not a stalker, so no worries. Anyway, this was soooooo fantastic. Buzz/Jessie is my favorite couple in the world and you did them really well here. Congrats.
Glitterfrost chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Squeeing so hard right now. This is adorable.

I'd like to have her be Mrs. Lightyear, but hey, you can write the wedding later. ;D

Brett B chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
If only it ended out as MRS. Pride. C:
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Well this was just cute on a cupcake! Very nice way of showing Buzz and Jessie's relationship! :D
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
One of the best stories yet. I don't really like the idea of the toys "marrying" so this makes much more sense. Thanks so much for writing these!

~Princess Rosalie Hale