Reviews for The Contract
Sanguinary Tide chapter 3 . 5/4
PLEASE continue this. TTTT

...also...I wonder about your thoughts on Tenten and Shino given what the end of the series showed them to be like as adults. :)
Skyrere chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I love this.
I look forward to it's continuation.
JeslynBoo chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
I am not going to try to pressure you into writing more when you feel like you don't have it in you. I am just REALLY glad you wrote what you did and I found your stories- even these few chapters made me so happy it's kind of ridiculous, honestly! Also, I love the little bits at the ends, it feels sort of like those bonus/easter egg things after the credits on a lot of movies, but also makes the characters seem more reallike they keep going even when the "camera" isn't on them, if that makes any sense. :D
Lauren chapter 3 . 4/29/2016
I know you haven't updated this in 2 years, but I read this in 2011 and was rereading "The Middle Ground" and "The Contract" and was pleasantly surprised to find more than I remembered.

I know you are probably done with this story, but on the off chance you are not I'd be very excited to see what comes next!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Fantastic start to a sequel. I loved the first story for how you interpreted the personalities of both Shino and Tenten, as well as for the level of intrigue (without falling in to melodrama). I realize this story hasn't been updated in quite a while, and if this is all there will be it was a lovely ride. Just wanted to say there are still readers who would love to see more, if you were ever so inclined.
CharmedBooklett chapter 3 . 12/9/2015
What an amazing story! I read the prequel (pardon me im about to sound sappy) but simply fell for it. The intricacies of the aburame clan you developed and making me root for this unlikely couple. I also enjoy that you took your time. I'm guilty of enjoying fluff and action but most authors take this as suffocating you with a grand amount of "drama" making it resemble a spanish tele novela and taking away what I enjoyed about the plot/characters.
Thus I find that your story has that essence that pulls me in.
Of course I look forward to more, yes, FLUF (It's the damned romantic in me.) Yet will also anticipate your excellent action scenes.
LayzeeGodzilla chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I am a huge fan of your fic "The Middle Ground" - lost count of how many times I've re-read it. I'm so glad there's a sequel. I look forward to reading more about their relationship. It doesn't matter when, just write more as soon as yuu can :)
Iris chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
So, errrr... Mid-April 2014 was a while ago...

PS. The story rocks. I love your characterisation of these two, it's fab. So chop chop and come on back. Srsly.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
So...they're getting married and Tenten doesn't like the thought of children? :-/ I know kunoichi are concerned about not bouncing back from a pregnancy and the prolonged period of inactivity but I wish you had brought it up or some other substantial thing versus the circulatory "You should have told me but you didn't!" & the "So that makes you mad?" Haha. )
EdenMae chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
awesome scene they work well together as equals! please update I'm getting really into their story!
EdenMae chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
i read the first story and I'm really happy how it turned out and was ecstatic to find a really good Shino fanfic with Tenten! i was surprised but not indifferent. i loved their slow development into their relationship it wasn't physical it was strategic and counter intuitive lol it was like a battle of spars and wits XP I enjoyed that and I'm excited about this sequel! i hope this is still continuing because it would be a shame its cute and i love these two together;)
KL2037 chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
Everyone is so bent on ruining Shino's honeymoon. It's funny. :S I really hope to see another chapter in this one. Although it's been one year almost, I still have hope. I haven't updated my own story in 2-3 years and I still plan to write when I have the time. So, I understand if you want to take your time :) Wish you the best and please don't abandon us, ok?
Ariasujm-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Otra vez no puedo escribir ni traducir este comentario porque me he quedado impactada con la continuación de la historia. Pero el problema es que ésta no se encuentra terminada, y veo que tienes bastante tiempo sin actualizar... Sólo espero que puedas escribir pronto, y que aunque tome tiempo, no abandones tu maravillosa historia!

PURA VIDA FROM COSTA RICA!
Imma Guest Here chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
If your story was a person, I would be one of its many inappropriate stalkers.
jro08 chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
I'm so happy you updated. I come back on occasion to reread the middle ground cause I'm in live with the story and pairing. I'm about to reread it all again for the 5th time. I hope to see more soon.