Reviews for Reconciliation
WhiteTree chapter 17 . 1/13
Thank you for a wonderful, entertaining story. I really enjoyed your portrayal of the beloved characters and the subtle but evident Christian influence.
WhiteTree chapter 15 . 1/13
I loved the Shakespeare!
Athena'sDragon chapter 17 . 1/6
ASDFGHJK this was SO GOOD. I read it over two days right after watching the end of the series. You saved Archie and Wellard! *screams and hugs you* *cries* *hugs some more* I was really skeptical when I read the description, but you are my favoritest. :-) Thanks for the awesome read!
P.S. I died at the thing about Archie eating all the strawberry cheesecake. XD
WhiteTree chapter 3 . 1/6
Confession time: I am usually vastly irritated by stories that involve people from our world going into books or movies. I generally don't even read them. This one caught my eye, however. My family and I only recently discovered Horatio Hornblower, and we love it for all the reasons you mentioned in the prologue. We only have one segment left (so don't give anything away!), but I couldn't help myself. I had to see if there were any fanfiction. Despite my reservations, I am thoroughly enjoying your story.
MoxyMuse chapter 17 . 10/16/2013
This was an amazing story. Loved every bit of it. I do hope you do a Horatio love interest at some point. I was always partial to him and Bush. I love your focus on Wellerd. I thought he was a very understated character. And it's always good to see a happy ending! Bravo!
Nekokitten1123 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
This was a great story. I loved it.
harlem syndicate chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
great story so far! :-)
HHFan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Been watching everything I can with Terence Corrigan in it-he is SO cute!
HHForever chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Read this story on my Kindle last night and loved every minute, especially the girls' happy ending. Am reading it for the third time and I still am crazy about it. You're a great writer, and you captured all of the HH characters perfectly. I've had a crush on Wellard and Archie for a while now, so you're not alone!
AmSaja chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
Its just soooooo cute! So warm and fuzzy! I love Archie and Cat!
AmSaja chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Hehe! I love this fanfic! I'm getting warm and fuzzy feelings! SOO CUTE!
Owlkin chapter 17 . 2/8/2012
Aww Wellard. You snuggly cutie you.

Fluffy and it made me giggle. I'm not a giggler so it is a small sort of accomplishment on your part ;)
Gollum4077 chapter 17 . 2/7/2012
Firstly,

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Right, now that's out of the way, YAA- (no, takes deep breath) Okay. Well done you for finishing, I'm such a slacko for not finishing my stories yet. But I must say, for someone who isn't a fan of major plot-line changes, I'm very happy with how your story has turned out. Go you!

L8r!

G. :)
HumanAlien chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Very cool. It reminds me of the civil war ball I go to every year. Aaahhhh so much fun!
ScarletRoseX chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
Loved this. I've just finished reading it all the way through. I really do hope you write a sequel :)