Reviews for M is for Mags
Raven-Girl chapter 11 . 5/20
I really love this story so please hurry with the next chapter
Paul.40.Franke chapter 11 . 2/27
Okay so I was really liking your story then it stops
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
Please finish the story, it's going so well so far and I would love to see what happens. So if you find the time could you finish it, it would be greatly appreciated?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
I really love this story and can't wait to read more, please try and write the chapters soon because otherwise I won't know what to do with my life. Also a little suggestion would be to add a bit more of Oxys or whatever his name is I forgot but when I was reading this I kept looking for more parts on him and maybe him being a bit merfiful to mags in the arena or something? I don't know what I'm saying, just would like to see more on that and this story surprised me because I thought that mags was really sweat but she is a killer in this story wow! Anyway I'm loving the story so please keep posting I wanna read more! Thanks
Brandon chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
Really interesting. Are you going to finish?
Brandon chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
Very intense nice job
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
Keep going with this. I love it.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
Its good but when will then next one be up
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
This story is so great! It is such a shame it isn't finished!
LoveMyCas87 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
please keep writing, I love it!
Jess chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Still lovin it, and I agree, we should only know what Mags knows about them.
Jess chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Love it! Keep writing please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hey, I've just received a free Minecraft Giftcode!
You can get one too!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Hurry up,,,
Wild3 chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
Wow this story is great! I really hope you write more! :) In this Chapter, I liked how other people died other than the one girls killed. I kind of hope Mags feels bad later on in the story, as this could lead to an interesting plot twist. Soon I would like to see at least part of the career pack break up! Can't wait for the next chapter!