Reviews for M is for Mags
Pandora Hermione Everdeen chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
M can also be for More chapters please ;)
Dylan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Mags is 80 when she goes into the 75th Hunger Games so your timing is off a bit by putting her in the 24th Games. She would have been 5 during Hunger Games #1 so she would have won Hunger Games 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14.
RisingPhoenix54 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Wow, I guess I'm psychic, asking for an update just hours before you posted this chapter. Good job with this one, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. But I was wondering the same thing as another reviewer - if Mags is in this alliance, who is the 6th tribute in the career alliance?
Oisin55 chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
I just came across this and I really like this story. I'll be following it. Just as a point of reference, however, I think you got your bloodbath numbers mixed up. You said 10 died in the bloodbath. Then you listed 11 (3,3,5,6,6,8,9,9,10,10,12). You said that there are six careers, four in the girl alliance, and four randoms. But shouldn't there only be five careers? Mags, the traditional sixth, is in her own alliance and you didn't mention another taking her place. Take a second look at it.
RolliePollie chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Yes! I'm so excited you updated and can't wait to see what happens next :)
Spaidel chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
I really like this story, and I'm so happy you updated :)

Please update soon, because I really can't wait for the next chapter!
drali11 chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I hope you update soon, this story is good.
TheTrackerJacker chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
I like your writing in this chapter. It's very...flowy. :)

Anyway, the arena seems interesting. I can't wait to see Mags kill someone! lol :D
ecophobia chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
THIS IS EPPPIICC!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
REVIEW #50!

Yay! You updated! This is a great start to the Hunger Games. The arena is quite interesting... and I like how you made the water neck-deep so the tributes won't drown, and not giving the District 4 tributes much of an advantage.

However, the chapter was a big rushed. I get that you were trying to pack a lot on events into a chapter, and that if you elaborated on everything, the chapter would be REALLY long, but maybe, for the next chapter, you can pack one event of two into the chapter and really describe it well. I know you'll do that well because you had no trouble with that in your previous chapters.

Please update soon! I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
RisingPhoenix54 chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
This is really good. Well-written and engaging. I hope you plan on finishing this!
RolliePollie chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Glad to see there's a really story for Mags :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Sorry, to my previous review I mean an awl.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
This is a really good story! Please update soon! I read that Mags has been training with a knife (and sword) but her weapon of choice is an awn, so maybe you should include that once she enters the arena.
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
She.. She potentially killed one of the trainers? While showing the gamemakers what she can do? And they were HAPPY? Actually, no, I'm not surprised.. It IS the capitol, after all..

Poor Mags though. :( She's such a sweetheart.. I can't even imagine how bad she feels.. And I wouldn't want to, either..

Love this chapter. :) Update soon