Reviews for Get the Party Started
1tinac chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my face was red reading this... to funny. And sexy.
Rachel GArber chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was hot and sexy, and reinforces why Emmett and Edward are never together in slash stories that I read, EVER.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Dirty talk and surprise parties don't mix huh? Thanks for sharing.
KATHRYN00 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
One of my fav stories, i love this pair, they always make me smile. K
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Iknow you wrote this story a long time ago. But I loved it. how embarrasing would it be to have your parents and family hearing how you wanted to have your boyfriend f*ck you. how funny! and emmett. he would never let the boys live that down. but it was funny and I really enjoyed this story. Melissa
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
OMG, i sooo loved this story...I've read it several times before realizing i have failed to tell you how much fun it has been to read x3;) And i sooo loved both boys!

Thank you!

carolyn.
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Love this sfm! I can't believe I never reviewed before - it's one of my fave re-reads, with such a fantastic blend of humor and sexiness. I absolutely love it when Edward says, "I may fall asleep. It was an exhausting day." Heehee - such a brat, but deservedly so! Please keep gracing us with your awesome slash!
Snappher chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I actually shrieked out loud OH MY GAWD! when I got to your big reveal. I would have shit twice and gone blind if I were Edward. Seriously, just pooped right there where I stood. POOR poor Edward! I could never get over an embarrassment like that. And for his mom to hear him begging for a pounding? christalmighty! the horror! the horror!

I don't think I'd ever forgive Jasper for not stopping the makeout session sooner, either - I'd have just walked right out the door and come back in the morning to move my stuff out! lol...

If Jasper had ANY brains, he'd have left the light off, grabbed Edward, and hauled him straight outside and taken him to a hotel to "mix it up" for his birthday. And never, EVER revealed that anybody heard. (although highly unlikely that Emmett could keep his freakin' mouth shut!)

Thanks for a great laugh. 8)
flutterfli chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my, I would be mortified! Poor Edward. And of course Emmett will not relent. Edward can certainly hold a grudge, but in a way that made Jasper all the more sexy.
sugaray chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Gosh was so embarrassed for Edward but loved how they made up..loved it.
naelany chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Happy birthday, indeed! *chuckles* Poor Edward...
inkybetterdays chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Favorite Line: "It's Alan Rickman. Playing Snape."

Right there with ya, Edward.
dA-mama23434 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Omg! I loved this fic! I'm adding it to my favorites so I can read it again and again!

Thanks for writing and sharing with us! Xoxo
glitteratiglue chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I'm already a huge fan of I Wept Not, so when I was looking for a quicky fluff to read in bed and venis-envy rec'd me this, I knew I'd love it.

And holy hell - I did. I cringed for poor Edward to be caught like that in front of everyone he knows, but it did make me giggle. Jasper's attempts to help were so sweet, though. It's evident that they have a strong relationship and that Jasper truly knows how to deal with him.

And the sex, dear God - I think I may have been whimpering at one point. Beautiful, hot and you could feel their intense connection to one another. The other reason I loved this - Edward reminds me so much of my own partner. I love the hell out of him, even though he's OCD-ish and has his moods, so I could totally relate to that. It was so cute that Jasper just didn't give up and was determined to get Edward out of his bad mood. Anyway, I just loved it and it gave me endless happy heart-sighs. You're truly talented - but then, I knew that already. Thanks for writing xx
LittleSarah59 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
What the hell is wrong with you? is sick!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »