Reviews for After Ten Years
JaduGypsy42 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Nicely done! I for one happen to like stories where characters reflect on what has happened to them, and you did that very well. I salute you _
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww, so sad. But so perfectly written. I love it. Great job!
Ali Camille chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Oh. This is so sad, but it is the reality of that part of the movie! I wish that Buzz wasn't so stupid in this scene. He should be pushed out another window... Hey, I think I'm gonna write that!

Or you can. Either way! Great story, and go Jessie/Buzz to infinity and beyond!
Cora Sinclair chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Wonderful story. You really show how much Jessie loves Buzz.
Alycia96 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
:) This is lovely. I adore reading these 'character thoughts' fics; it really gives you some insight on just how much of a fan one is to analyze simple things so well. You really did a marvelous job with this. Characterization, flow, grammer, spelling, and every other factor is perfect. Please, keep up the great work!
steamboatwillie1928 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
one word...genius
linklover77 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love this story! Very well done describing the thoughts and emotions Jessie could have been feeling! Great job!
dmwcool1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very good. You narrate very well.
Haninator chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Holy crap, this is AWESOME! But... SO SAD! . Sorta like my fic... XD For the incinerator room... XD That was crazy... Nicely done! The only thing I saw that was sort of... meh... was the repitition. I know it was for emphasis... but I guess I get a bit much of that from my grandma so I've been poluted by that. Keep the awesomeness comin'! :D