Reviews for Connect the dots
moonshadow2012 chapter 13 . 2/1
Awww. The fluff! The angst! The drama! The suspense! It's a work of art!
BreathingMagic chapter 13 . 1/4
I really enjoyed this story! Such a good read and well planned out. I really loved Charlie's flashbacks to the accident and how angsty they were. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
Fantastic story! Great plot and characterization. Enough angst without being over melodramatic. Loved it!
TabbyCatCreations chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Wait, what happened to Hitchcock?
cindythechef chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
oh man this is so good. I havent had a story keep me up for a while to finish and this did;) Great Job
Bethlovesall chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
great story, but you never fully declared if charlie got all of his memory back and how he felt about his relationship with don. besides those, loved it! can't wait for the next chapter!
pipinheart chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
This was a lovely piec all the way though. Love, Charlie, and Don's relationship throughout, as well, as how overprotective his Dad is of him.
wolfdragonful chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
This is so cute. Poor Charlie. Glad he's okay though.
Cutter12 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
The end was quite scary! But, now I'm sad because the story is over. I hope you feel like writing a sequel because I would love to read more from you. :D
Callie chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
You know you can use leaned instead of leant. In fact, in most sentences leaned sounds better. For example, The young woman leant forward - it sounds better when you say leaned forward.
Callie chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
The typos and grammatical errors are very distracting and take away from the story. For example, "Relief was plainly to see on his face". This sentence makes no sense.
Aaron chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Good story but I think you rushed to the conclusion a bit. I was looking forward to some more memories, perhaps showing their relationship improving, so Charlie would start to understand that he and Don are no longer where they were in 1997.
shedoc chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
uh oh - disaster in the wings - you should never tell someone it can't get any worse!

i really enjoyed this! thanks for sharing
mjels chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
love it

great story
PattyB chapter 13 . 8/12/2010
Thanks for an entertaining story, although I'm a little disappointed Don and the team

weren't able to take down JM.

The subterfuge you threw in there about Wright calling Don to his office was good - it

really surprised me.