Reviews for Seemed Like A Good Idea
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Damn you bitch. This is not harmony story why label in Harry and hermione section. I am glad I only read last chapter before I read your shit story. You are pathetic author want to get a lot review so you label in hermione ad harry section. Your pairing make me want to puke.
MelodyOfSong526 chapter 23 . 11/20/2010
wonderful! :)
TenIsTHEDoctor chapter 23 . 10/2/2010
This was amazing! Oh my wizard god, I loved it! They were jst so...teenager-y! I know that sounds weird but it's kind of true. In the books it's like a lot of times they have 2 be older than they really are and this was just about dating and awkwardness and rumors and jealousy and the whole "hey, she/he likes you" stuff. It was so high school and I love it when they actually act like that and not like adults that have to rid the world of evil. :) Really great. Also was sooo happy with the AVPM references. You're totally awesome!

xoxo Much Love, Britt
Minerva Lily Gardner chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
AWWWE! I love this story! I am so sad to see it end... I'm going to find your other stories and read them! Your such a good writer!
justagirlwithideas chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
ahhh ohmygoodnessthatwassogood! great job!
vlaovic chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
Overall it was a very nice story! :-)
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
Aw it's over! I likes the corny-but-great ending 3 I love this story and the way you potrayed them. I'm sad it's over!
The Nomadic Ruler chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
First of am #1 on the list! Second am kinda sad that its over. Third it was a great story and I hope to see some more like it XD (your other 2 harry potters just dont work for me, good ideas just not my style)
cjnicole chapter 23 . 9/11/2010
Awesomesaucey again! It is weird that it's the end though... :O
cjnicole chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
I hope Ginny takes it well! Yikes one chapter left... Weird. :D sweet chapter!
The Nomadic Ruler chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Bah i have reviewed every chapter but like 1 i think. XD

Might have to spam you to make more fics like this... SPAM

Srry just got back from school and am bored. Great chapter and GREAT FIC
vlaovic chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Very nice update. I hope at some point we can see a romantic scene between Ron and Hermione. It seems to me that since they got together nothing has changed. I feel that there is a lack of passion. Now that Ron/Hermione are together i was expecting kisses, hugs, akward moments, sweet-talks etc. Just what couples do when they start dating.
cjnicole chapter 21 . 9/7/2010
Wooot! They kissed! Awesomesauce!
lunaly-lovely chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
hahahahaahaa! awkwardness central :P

Well I liked the chapter it really captures the first date awkward thing and it made me laugh a lot :D
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 21 . 9/6/2010
"I like you too," she said quietly. "A lot," she added, after a second's thought.

Harry couldn't help but grin even wider.

"That's cool," he said.

Ginny raised her eyebrows. "Only cool?"

Harry blinked. "OK, then. It's great."

So Harry! He seems extremely dim in the face of girls! Awsome chapter :)