Reviews for Hidden Love
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
You completely lost me when you started bashing Michael Weatherly and Logan, cause both guys are amazing. it would have been nice to know beforehand that it was an Alec/Max fic so that I hadn't wasted my time. I mean, its a good plot and idea and everything. And you're writing style is beautiful. But I really hate Alec/Max fics, they're relationship is so clearly platonic. It'd be like hooking up with my brother.
scmumsy chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Definitely gave me butterflies! Good job, can't wait to read more of your work.
scmumsy chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
This chapter was so awesome! I love the Romeo & Juliet names.
scmumsy chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I hope it was Alec, not Logan.
kikinette11 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
"If this story gave you butterflies please tell me in a review!" It's exactly that

bravo. It was a beautiful story

a French fan
violet eyed dreamer chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
Wow. This story was amazing, full of action and suspense. I love the overall idea for the story, and I loved how Max was irritated with him even with the mask. The ending was beautiful, expressive and romantic. It was surprisingly realistic, well, as realistic as transgenics in a post-pulse world can get at least. Great job :)

Keep Writing!

L
ZkKtTysoul chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Spine tingling angst. My heart was in a knot for them. I think the story worked out great. I still think she was a little dumb not to figure it out. His eyes are spell binding.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I've enjoyed some of your other stories so I'm sure this one will be fun to read. I'm hoping Alec. But just because he is the one and only one for Max.
merrick 96 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
i've never read a better story than this that could actually want to make me cry :')
merrick 96 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
Aww, I can't believe it's over! It was such a great story, I never wanted it to end. Hopefully you'll write another wonderful fic that I can read to appease my appetite for Max/Alec.
Genim Stilinski chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I am so happy with the way it ended. The strength of emotion that Alec displayed, and the way Max finally returned it was incredible.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
Alec laughed. "You couldn't catch me if you tried Maxie."

I love how you ended it and I like the description of their emotions very much. The vulnerability you had shown in Alec before he was identified was incredible.

Excellent story and thanks so much for sharing it!

Well done!

Max & Alec forever D
januarysunshine13 chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
That was such a sweet story... I'm so glad that they got their happy ending. Hope u do a sequel!
Michellena317 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh no...the suspense is killing me! More...please more!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »