Reviews for Terra Proeliator
CalicoKat35 chapter 12 . 3/1
I know it has been two years since you last updated Terra Proeliator but it is a great story and I really like the J'on and Harry pairing. If you could possibly wrote at least a final chapter to finish it quickly would be very appreciated.
guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
It is CREEPY how you brought Luna into this by how she is acting in this chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Are you ever going to update.
Fluffy-luvr chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
Interesting, different then what I usually read.

Looking forward to later chapters!

HarryxJJ something I haven't come across yet exciting stuff lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
more please
jayswing96 chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Hmm. Interesting. I can't wait for what's next.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Was Luna making an outfit for Harry, or something for herself? It seems that the heroes are in over their heads...but at least a few of them are still up and about. Will Harry figure out how to combine his new plant parts, his magic, and his elemental ability together to help with the situation? Harry is probably going to be pecked to severe pain when Hedwig catches up with him.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
What about the cloak? You know, if Ivy comes across Harry with his interaction with plants, she is going to be smitten with him.
Lendor chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
This story is REALLY well done. Great plot and writing style. I eagerly await the next chapter!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
You know there going to do reruns of most of the old shows
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
There is great potential in this so don't just leave it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I chuckled every time I saw "Whales". I'm a bit of a picky reader and something as simple as that can turn me of in an instance to a story (what business have you got writing fanfiction if you can't bother to spell a character's name right?) But I'll give you a chance. Still, for the record, it's Wales (:
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
You know harry is a unkown factor in this and the onlys in this to stop him are gonna be to have him asleep or some one hostage and when are you gonna update this story has a lot of potential.
storylover87 chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I wish you would continue this one. It's one of the only crossovers with hp and batman that I like.