Reviews for Wooing Amelia
crimsontears82684 chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Lina and Goury were cute in this. I feel that this was very short though. I didn't really get the feeling that Zel knew what Amelia felt for him. Hell, she fell for his alter ego. I just don't see how he could be happy that she fell in love with someone else, even if that someone else was him. While the ending was nice because of the above stated reason it felt somewhat hollow. I also don't really see Amelia being so non-violent about his big reveal. Though she may have matured she, along with Lina, were way to emotive as people to quiet down that much. _

May your world and writing expand and evolve.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
XD And to think I was edgy about reading this fic at first. How silly of me.

-adds to favorites-
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
Oh... my... GOD THAT WAS AMAZING! ((is sobbing in happiness)) It was... so... wonderful... I'm so happy.

~ Umbrae
Efrite chapter 9 . 10/6/2008
Simply precious.. I loved it!
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
Kawai! superb story, I really loved it! Especially the last chapter _ *_*
Zeiramsy chapter 9 . 10/7/2007
I liked I really liked, yeah sure Zel was a bit OOC but in a way I suspect he could be when finally cured.

You dont find many good Slayers fics so congrats on that one.
jekodama chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Aw! KAWAII! But the last 3 paragraphs could be improved. Nonetheless it's a great story! lots of cookies for you!
Nehszriah chapter 9 . 12/16/2005
Wow. That was, for lack of a better word, cute. I really like it. You are a funny fiction-ka. *pokes* You are going on my favorites list.
Personification of Fluff chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Funny story.

I got bored of doing homework. So I watched Slayers. A lot of it. And then I became thoroughly dsappointed when in the 5 hours I watched, there wasd only 2 moments of Amelia/Zelgadiss anything!

So, I did SOME homework, and then dishes, and finally, the urging became too much: I HAD to read some Slayers Zel/Amelia fanfiction!

I thought there wasn't enough Sango and Miroku! 1 page of romantic Zel/Amelia fics? (Note to Self fix this ASAP!) Yours caught my attention. It seemed lighthearted and-please don't take offense-cliched, which was exactly what I was looking for: a stock plot so that my mind could just float around listlessly.

And then you threw everything off in the middle of the first freakin' chapter by pointing out the dilemna that I had missed! Will Amelia like Zelgadis still human? Will he fall further in love with her because she loved him as he was then, when he hated himself? or will it backfire and he'll start wishing he could change back? I'm eager to find out!

PS. Man, he's a little sly in this story, isn't he? *grins* I love it!
cassie89 chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Sweet:)
Efreak chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
This is great! It was Zelgadiss all the time! Whe_ Write more! Please!
endragh chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
this is really good i hope you write more stuff.

_ endragh _
Rukia-sama chapter 9 . 7/1/2005
Yea :D Wonderful ending! . I loved your story
Dazzle chan chapter 9 . 6/17/2005
Aww! that fic is so Kawaii! I loved it. Write more write more! So dramatic and since the reader knows its Zel the whole time its really funny and entertaining.
Ahria chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
hm.. this is interesting.. I will read more...

-Ahria