Reviews for Angel of Music
0jadecat0 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
[too lazy to sign in]

This story is beautiful! Why doesn't it have more reviews? I loved it. You shpuld write more JackxGlen, I'd definitely read it.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
beautifully sad. I LOVE it !
thelittlestcrane chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Ohhhh! Jack and Glen (and Lottie I guess) don't get enough love on this site. I rather like this one-shot. It's very perspectivey, if that's a word. I love Jack's actions and I can imagine the tones to the words you have him say. Amazing! Favorite!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
The last line was beautiful. I like how your writing and this scene hovers between whimsical and canon. There's possibilities and it's nice that this is just sweet and thoughtful with bitter undertones without getting too deep. Glen is like the variable while Jack and Lotti are the permanently fixed numbers in a strange equation. :) This whole piece was lovely and nice to read.
Smeepalicious chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is actually... really good. I smiled a lot. My only criticism would be that the end gets really trite, and detracts a lot- trying to tie it in so neatly to the song hurts rather than helps, plus it sort of comes out of nowhere. If I were Barnabee, I'd tell you "Mention something like 'Lotti had a song written by Glen stuck in her head' or 'Jack was humming a song written by Glen' at the beginning of the piece, or else cut the Angel of Music bit at the end." Other than that, good job! Your diction is getting really good, sophisticated and precise without being pretentious (pretentious like your dear sis. :P) A few minor spelling errors (you mixed up 'effect' and 'affect,' which always irked me) aside, this is a nicely done story.

Is that enough concrit for ya? :P
tamachon chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is a wonderful piece which wonderfully wrap the relationship between Jack/Glen/Lottie in the most wonderful way!

O.o I think I used that word to much...

Anyway, great fic!