Reviews for Advent Children Bloopers
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
That was brilliantly hysterical.
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is really funny! I like your sense of humour combined with heartwarming moments.

I just noticed a few grammar mistakes. I think the main thing that you need to work on though is tense shifts.

Here's an example: "Chuckling, Loz brought his fist down on a part of Cloud's sword with relish. And with a pop, he sends the sword flying, unusually easy for such a sturdy and nicely made sword. Cloud scowled. That's the last time he'll ever listen to shifty businessmen."

There were a lot more, but that one stood out the most. A beta reader would be able to fix that :)

Other than that, this is great! I loved Cloud's phone dying and then Cloud leaving Kadaj in the dust. Also, Marlene asking Tifa if Cloud is a hobo hehe. I burst out laughing when the dog peed on Zack's sword and when Cloud decided to forget about the remnants and go to Costa Del Sol.

All in all, great humour fic! I hope to see more :)
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aaah, this is AWESOME! Awesome and funny! Awesomely funny and stuff and I have no idea what I'm talking about! Hey hey hey, someone oughta turn this fic into an actual blooper reel or something.
Christie Cookie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I loved this! I would love to read some more bloopers from you. :)
the7thfreak chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Laughing so hard here! Good work!
TornAngelWings chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I have to say, Sephiroth sometimes has the same essance as Yazoo. The alluring calmness even when faced with death, ya know?

Anywho, I about died laughing from all of these. xD You should do like "Crisis Core Cut scene Bloopers" XD
PastelSweet chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hahaha, these are hilarious!

They bring up many good points, too. I mean, seriously, getting into some randoms truck, and they didn't even offer candy? Thats just stupid. And here I was, thinking Denzel was smarter than that. Some business man he'll be.

Anyway, looking forward to the next lot!
miarath chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Haha, loved the bit about Genesis and math...

Cloak Remnant # 1, Remnant # 1 Cloud, Cloud Sephiroth, so

Cloak Sephiroth"

"de, ae

e Genesis

Cloak Genesis"

Hmmm, that's some hillarious quation, or maybe not. :)