Reviews for Somebody's Jealous
candy117 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
lol

i love how chad hate zac efron

it makes it so much more funny

lol

love this SO much
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
cute
Life's Great chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
this was a great story...i hope they do an episode that tells us why chad hates zac efron!...anyways awesome story!
cruisingforabruising chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Really good :)

Even in all dialogue your stories are flawless, funny and so well-written.

You're one of my favourite authors on the whole of FanFiction, you can do anything!
S24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
NIce story very funny and entertaining!
DancingRaindrops chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Chas! I can't believe you dedicated this to me; that's so sweet! :) This day just keeps getting better and better. :D

This was adorable. I confess to a secret love for one-shots that are only dialogue, and you hit the nail on the head with this one. ;)

Plus, anything about Zac Efron makes me laugh. :P So bravo, both on the idea and the writing.

Love you!
Geekquality chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
lolz this is fonnnnY!
Everafterjunkie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This is SO SO amazing Chastity! :D I loved it when he kicked the table especially :P And Sonny would so sing We're All In This Together :P AMAZING as usual! :)

Love, Abbie ;)
IMaGUMMYbear chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I love the jealous side of Chad.

And i love this story! So funny! I wonder what episode those lines sre from and why they are saying them...
alexatheknight chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Bahahahah I loved that! It was hilarious:D

Maybe I should date Efron.

Do not even joke about that. XD

I Loved that!

Anyways I loved the storyy(:
MoonLightShadowBeams chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm not logged in my account right now, but my username is MoonLightShadowBeams! I am a HUGEEEE fan of you're stories! Especially "A twinkling" but i think you deleted that or something. Anyway, gr8 story! .
alohaLove chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Haha, I thought that was so cute when he said, "Do not even joke about that." I could imagine him just going from a smirk to this super serious expression. I thought this was a pretty cute one shot. Great job!
LifeLover17 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hahahha! really funny, loved it!
Anime -mangalover101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Lol! Good job for your first time on all-dialogue! The last two lines were funny! XD
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 7/23/2010