Reviews for Silence
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Amy pushed too much. but it's good to see he never forgot about Rose
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Excellently written.
Mint.and.Chocolate chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This was heartbreaking and perfect at the same time. I'm fairly new in this fandom and I still can't get over Doomsday, you've made me cry here. So believable and well written, I loved this fic. Thanks for posting it (:
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Seriously crying - that was great
comealongash chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my gosh.. this was heartbreakingly brilliant.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh my Doctor... :( I love this Amy and Doctor, how she won't take no for an answer...She is so different, but SO much fun... And this was so angsty and beautiful.
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
very nice story! I think that some people (those who are not Ten/Rose shippers) do not understand what he did, what he felt he had to do at the end of Journey's End. They think that he was pleased to close that chapter by leaving Rose with the other him, that he didn't really feel that much for her, because he wouldn't say it. But they just don't get it! your story really captures the characters and the relationships. well done and thanks for sharing.
Arcaina chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I've always wondered how the 11th Doctor would bring up the issue of Rose - surely he's reminded of her a lot throughout his travels... I mean, there's plenty of connections tying back to Rose. And you did a great job with this story, honestly. It makes me think of how he would actually handle it and if Donna was the companion to corner him in his 10th form (besides Rose and Jack), I think Amy would definitely be the one to corner him on something like this. This was a great story and I hope see more Doctor Who stories from you - since you're brilliant at them! :D
Terra Young chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Great job!
Cpt-Abfall chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
;A; This was so sad but so beautiful. I love so much about this story, it was amazing!
tuperting chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love this story and really feel sorry for the Doctor. Fantastic job.

Pendulum666 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
This is so good! And yet so heartbreaking. I really love that the 'new' Doctor can still talk about her. Now only if they'd address this in the show. Very good angst here. :)
scifigeek10 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This is really good. Hope you continue on with it.
venusmelody chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Aw... so sad, so but sweetly sad. I like the fact that he hasn't completely stopped mentioning her, like he has to other companions, even after this regeneration... though I do hope he finds his peace XD
XxCoffee-and-CreamxX chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I loved this, it was full emoition. The bit of humor you through in there was nice, and well enjoyed. I think you did a job of caputuring the characters well.

I hope that there is more to come.