Reviews for Cause you're my brother
BluberyJamSam chapter 1 . 7/20
DUN DUN FUNNNNNN I MEAN DUNNNN!
:) love this!
Shadow X chapter 8 . 1/14
LOVE IT!
Frost The Fox chapter 8 . 12/8/2015
Ok, I didn't say this earlier, but I actually cried. I'm like Raph, kinda hating to admit it, but it's true. I loved the story beginning to end, when Raph hurt Leo, when Donnie and Master Splinter forgave Raph, Mikey distrusting him, and Leo coming back and talking to Raph. It was all so beautiful.
Frost The Fox chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Suspense... Leo is finally back, how is this going to end? I just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Frost The Fox chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Yay! Mikey is trusting Raph again!
Frost The Fox chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Wow, Mikey was so angry and I love the tears of the story
Pheonix09 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
Awww adorable, amusing, and wonderful, I loved it and excellent job
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Beautiful! I nearly cried! Please just re look over your grammar. Other than that, great job!
Midnightdam567 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
To be completely honest I think you rushed the fight. It would have been a much better story if you would have drawn out some scenes. Also, this is just a regular tip that I had to learn the hard way ((lost an essay contest)), if you use capslock in excess, it makes the whole story look amateurish. But I like the idea of the story and think that if you would've put a little more time into the story it would have been phenomenal! So just remember to take your time with stories!
Teranovia chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Adorable
tmntfan4ever chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!...i hate mushy moments...
10010010012 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Oh man I'm crying here this is probably the most emotional and uplifting fan fiction story I have ever read. Along side Wake up a Berserk fan fiction story I read two weeks ago. Oh fuck the waterworks is still running well anyway great story that's all I have to say good luck on your exams pal.
10010010012 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Hey man this chapter was just... wow and oh god i am still in tears here. Great work on the heavy drama going on.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012