Reviews for Reverse of Arcadia
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Please update and don't give up on this story. This has got to be the best story I've read based on reverse of arcadia. The story flows together so well along I could totally see this happening in the actual 5ds show. Please come back and update this story. I just found it today and it's already one of my favorites. I love how you changed up some things to make it your own while still following the plot and I really want to see where you take it from here. Here's some cookies to for the amazing story you've written so far and for hopefully future chapters to come. (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
HikariKotoneLyrics chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
I love this story! The way it plays out is quite natural,despite having differences from the game. It's exciting to read! This chapter is the beginning of my favorite part of the story in-game. I hope you update soon,good luck!
Clockwork Lullaby chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I love this story! Please update!
pokecharmer007 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Great story! Could you update more?
BeautifulMadNoises chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I haven’t heard of an update from you lately, is everything alight?

I totally support Rena/Yusei pairing they seem close, still waiting for their first kiss Hope to see another chapter from you on Stardust and here.
VideoGamesMakesTheWorldGoRound chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
You're too good at making cliffhangers! *scratches head in frustration* Keep it up... Typeeee... *faints*
AngelicTrinity chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
Hmm... I'm pretty sure I left a review for this chapter... ah well. Anyways, I totally support the pairing YuseixRena! I hope to read some more!
AngelicTrinity chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
For some reason, I can see RenaxYusei in this fic. Which is actually awesome since they seem to make a cute couple if Stardust Accelerator is anything to go by. Anyways, I can't wait to read the next update you come up with!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
Hakase Fudou chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
. . . 3333333333333

'kay. Now that we have that out of the way.

This was a very interesting chapter, especially with how the setting drastically changed from the last chapter. So, instead of being part of the Arcadia Movement, it seems Rena's gone back in time to the good ole Team Satisfaction days. Somehow.

I actually liked the duel though. (For once. Christmas miracle indeed.)I guess that's because Itsuki's so darn entertaining and adorable.

Great chapter. ;D It'll be interesting to see how Chapter 7 turns out~
RoyalDragonSeer chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Loved it! When Rena and Itsuki dueled, it made me smile. Itsuki just has that aurora that would brighten almost anyone's day. He's so cute :) I love little kids and they love me back in return so yeah... Great job on this chapter :) I can't wait to read more :)
VideoGamesMakesTheWorldGoRound chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
Oh noes... poor Yusei. I wish I could put italics. I love how this goes way into more detail than the game! And Rena has a girl friend too! Gosh, Konami, there are guys and girls who play Yu-Gi-Oh/duel monsters too. I'll stop my rant now.

Keep on going! You can do it! Type. Like. GOD!
azure blue espeon chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
wow. This is a really good story. Are you continuing it?
Jerex chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
wicked
RoyalDragonSeer chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Very awesome as usual :) How did you get so descriptive with your writing? I pictured it very clearly when I read it. So Liquid has a soft spoy for Rena huh? Please you have to update the next chapter very soon :) I love what you're doing to the story :) Keep up the great work :)