Reviews for When Fantasy Becomes Reality
Kira Kiralina chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great fanasy for poor blue-balled Edward.
alia chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I've read this story a few times hoping to get it out of my system. But I just couldn't. I love it and I love Jasper's way of thinking and his dirty talk. This story needs a sequel so bad!...
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Whew! Fans her face, purses her lips and let's out a really deep breath. That was really hot! I almost, but not quite, felt bad for Edward in the bathroom scene, he never had a chance. In that moment dominant Jasper simply owned him and there was no going back. Once it was just the two of them alone in Jasper's room, things heated up quickly. I think Jasper was a little caught guard by the intensity of his desire to please his "Needy Boy". Like I said- Whew! :)
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
WOW! I think my lap top just melted! PLEASE keep these two going and going and going! I would love to read more about these two!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is really good.

I'd love to know what happens to these two. I'd like to know more about them both:

Does Edward's family know that he is gay?

What happened between Jasper and his family?

Do they have more than one night together?

Does this develop into more than sex for them?

Does Jasper ever get to meet the first Jasper?

Either way, I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thanks for sharing :-)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
OMG, I just loved this. I would love to read more of them, the are just so fucking hot.
twilightmenrhot chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Wow. Spontaneous combustion is right!
Molly256 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Oh my god what an amazing story. I've read both safe and sound, and landslide and love both of them both.

I especially loved the bit in this story when Edward was taking about his unrequited love for Jasper. I have also been in that suitation, and you described it in an almost poetic way. I was truly amazed.

I love love love all of your stories thus far, and i REALLY hope that you contine to write.

Thanks,

Molly.
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE JASPER AND EDWARD TOGETHER! THIS STORY WAS SCREAMING "HOT AND SEXY" BEFORE EDWARD EVEN GOT TO THE DINER.

WHEN EDWARD SPOTTED "JAZZY" AND WHEN "JAZZY" CORNERED EDWARD IN THE BATHROOM...I FELT LIKE I NEEDED A COLD SHOWER!

SO INCREDIBLY HOT...

I SURE HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY...I KNOW I WOULD DEFINITELY BE READING IT.

LCULLEN
Book-AddictFF chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
you should really continue this. this was so hot i might just hav 2 go relieve myself.
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was fun! Makes me so happy that Edward got his Jasper. ;) Great job!
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
LOVED it! I am gonna have to go read this sotry of Dannies though b/c I am digging her Jasper!
Purple Tulips chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I absolutely loved this! What a great crossover. I'm afraid I haven't read Safe and Sound (I have completely lost the ability to stomach Bella centric fics although I am sure that your Bella won't make me want to punch her) but I was imagining Lost and Found Edward and Landslide Jasper and it was hot, hot, hot! Loved it!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
*cue Twilight Zone music* That was so good! Now it makes me wonder if Jasper will be there the next day... *Do do do do, do do do do*
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a fabulous birthday present! Loved that these two so fortuitously met. You ladies write some of the best smut. Thanks!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »