Reviews for When Fantasy Becomes Reality
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
What a fabulous birthday present! Loved that these two so fortuitously met. You ladies write some of the best smut. Thanks!
NanaMun chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Now that was hot. I've only read Landslide, so I am familiar with Jasper's character and he is naughty indeed. I do plan on reading Safe & Sound. It will give me an excuse to come back and read this again. *cleans off drool from chin* Now if you'll excuse me, I have some breath catching to do.

Thanks for such a great story!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This was a total win ladies! Love love LOVED it!
Sara Pratt chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Super fun! Thanks :)
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Loved the collab & how u guys worked it together!

Oh & it was fcukin hot..dunt wanna miss that part!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Touchstone

That was a keeper! Very hot!

Cory
amd422 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was sooo hot. I loved how you brought two different characters together to make one sexy story.
PrincessLilith57 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
well hot damn, i may not know S&S's PerfectWard, but i do know FuckSper and f me running if that wasn't the hottest most syfi-y alternate universe of an alternate universe collaboration of stories i've read ever. it was sexy it was hot and it was funny as hell!

and as an avid reader of M&A, i must say you guys as a team are to amazing and hot for words

keep up the awesomeness!
eliza41 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Too hot.
VampFan4 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
WOW! Hot!
Julestwentysix chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow words fail me as to how hot this is. Loved it every word. Thanks to you and Dannie for writing. Jx
sessahhh chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh so f*cking hot. I could read this again and again and again. Only I'm afraid I'd run out of towels or panties and would have to stop midway and do laundry.

This. Was. Delicious.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh that was sooo good. loved it. thank you
Katroosh chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*panting*...Holy Fuck Balls, that was hot.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
LOL i love how creepy sweet hot sci-fi this was. I'm more amused by the name of the town. bwhahahaha.

Thanks for such a HOT one shot.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »