Reviews for When Fantasy Becomes Reality
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Damn it, I don't think I should have read that... It was to fucking good! Lol & NO angst...wow.

Flip ladies, that was so amazingly hot. In a lot of ways they'd be a great couple, Perfectward would get the physical copy of the love of his life, that can do things to him no one else for a change he wouldn't be the one worrying over if others were happy, Fucksper would be making sure he was happy & taken care of in at least one way & more than likely more because he is a caring fucker, even if he doesn't think he is.

Fucksper would be great with Perfectward because PW is one of the most caring guys out there. Fucksper would be getting sexual satisfaction and he WOULDN'T have to worry about hiding their relationship, or who PW was returning home to everynight.

Oh well hopefully PW will get his HOT HEA with Riley & Fucksper will be able to convince his Edward that HE is the right choice!

This was very cleverly done, don't know how you girls continue to do this. Thanks so much for the awesome, awesome, awesome o/s. Touchstone that was great!
Vani88 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is officially my new favorite. Agreed, those "resemblances" are far-fetched, but the lemons were absolutely awesome :)
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
*jumping up and down squeeing like a pre-teen*

Argh! This is just so, so good, ladies! Poor S&S Edward, leaving his love and friends behind, makes quite a fortuitous stop in Utah. I loved his description of Jazzy - and how he simply cannot believe that this man who is Jasper's doppleganger is clearly interested in him. It's like the best possible scenario for Edward and maybe the step he needs to take to start moving on with his life.

And Jazzy...oh sweet jesus I love this man! He's perfect - brash and confident and sexy as hell. I mean, this is so freaking hot:

-.-

"Because I'm sure I'm a way better fuck," he smirked, his eyes blazing with want.

"Holy shit," I whispered, my breath lost somewhere in my throat, my heart halting in my chest. Never had anyone blatantly been so sexual with me, well, at least not until we were already naked and in bed. Throbbing, my cock ached with need and I shifted my weight.

-.-

Of course the sexy bits were insanely hot. I don't know how you girls manage to do it time and time again, but I am happy you do! And the ending? With the big name reveal? I was laughing and smiling for Edward that he really did get to live out a fantasy - one that was probably far superior to reality.

Thank you for this fantastic b-day gift! xoxo
ReapMe chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
omg. puddle. 3 I love it. you should write a sequel!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Fantastic:)
onnersmom chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
WOW~

that wasn't what i was expecting... but nevertheless, wonderful! GREAT JOB GUYS!

-Maggi
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was amazing and hot!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Love it!
JoAnn H chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I loved it! Maybe this Jazzy will cum visit!
robownsme chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm so glad Perfectward got to be with Jasper! I know it's not S&S Jasper, but damn if it wasn't hot and amazing all the same. I love both these stories so much! Thank you ladies for getting together and making not only Perfectward's fantasy come true, but ours as well.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I don't know why J/E slash turns me on so freaking much? But yummy and now I want more!
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4