Reviews for Fundamental Theorem
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Math is scarier than monsters for me lol

But I get what you mean with the story And all this geek math love is just like Sam! )

I like it!

See you around

addicted-2-oxygen chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aww, that was cute :) Im working my way through the supernatural fanfictions, and this definatly makes my list of faves! Feel free to recommend any other supernatural fics you think are worth reading ;)

Loved it :D

vansen58 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
OMG, that last line! This is amazing!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter. :-) I always thought sam is the type of boy/man that needs control, to feel safe, because of his fast and dramtically changing life. So it was really nice to read this story. Sam with his amazing mind says math formula to feel safe in situations he can not control. People who go through something who is so terrible what has sam to endure like his girlfriend death, would do anything to gain control so that they can feel safe again and not to go insane. To have something that they can hold on. So I always also thought that sam is a person who would relativly easy could be a victim of eating disorders like anorexia because of his control tendencies. When you can not control your life, which is changing so fast, you search for something you can control. I would love to read such a story from you, because you are a really great author. ;_)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/23/2010