Reviews for Joined Souls
jadesabrexiv chapter 24 . 4/25/2016
Could I ask a favor, if anyone adopts this story could you post a notice for your fans?

I wish you luck in your law career.
mworth1019 chapter 24 . 4/10/2016
Adams I like this one!
midnightscar17 chapter 24 . 3/12/2016
Damn it. Another story stopped
midnightscar17 chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
Please update. N why do you have such small chapters
Guest chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
oghren chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Interesting story so far. Few grammar errors in the earlier parts of the story that kept it from flowing smoothly. Still good job and update soon.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
What happened about Harty not trusting Ginny and Rin after what Neviles letter said and what Draco sore?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Within this awerful Storm, why's Hermione in no one else concerned about her parents?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
I'm enjoying your story, think you need to prof read before posting as you occasionally miss letters off words or use the wrong word,
Guest chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
I found this confusing in one place you said that Flur and Bill had gone with the twins to see Chatlie then you said she was round for dinner And Gunny was being nasty to her
starlite22 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Good start, always wondered how Hermione sends post/letters when she doesn't have her own Owl it's ok when people send her stuff she can reply, but how would she if sent her letters to Dumbledor, always wondered why she never had her own in the book to shed write letters in the summer.
Glad Sirius is alive. It treated in how Dumbledor will stay good, as most evil/bad Weasley stories have him bad as well.
small thing Hermione would of used Mum and Mom as they sound completely differently.
Arial Wolf chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
Brilliant thank you
thatpervyperv chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Read the title and I'm like "Yup, this is what I was looking for my whole life"
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
nice start
cool
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 23 . 11/6/2014
So excited! This has an excellent plot. Writing wise, it could be improved - better sentence fluency and syntax, stronger diction, and character depth, but I love the plot. I hope you didn't mind the feedback!