Reviews for Affected
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
cute. update soon though.
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Lol! (; nice ending!

Are you going to continue this?
lucy217 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
don't be so hard on yourself, i likd this chapter. your writing is really good! please update this story soon :) it's really good.
Katty.164 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I liked it. It was cute
Elliesmeow chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Well, I thought it was Loved the thought of him actually considering kicking the back of her seat to get her attention. Cute.
Discordant Concordia chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Haha, bored!Arthur is surprisingly endearing. Love how he had the urge to kick Ariadne's chair just to make her turn around and look at him. But, of course, my favorite part was the kiss scene! As short as it was, it was enough to get me obsessed with this movie and Ariarthur all the same. Keep writing!

katididnot chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
haha arthur was so smooth! that was great keep up the god work :)
Kiluca1228 chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Great stories -D !
sadiebird chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
More would be appreciated. Much more, please and thank you!
Ayumubunni chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Update soon please!
mysong chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
~~ XD

I love this one. You wrote Arthur so well. The way his thoughts went from kicking her chair, then wondering why he wanted to is so good. He had no control when it came to her, he smiled where her face had been. Loved how that sounds!

And the ending... just makes me smile! :) grr... that smiley face doesn't do it justice. Just makes me so happy inside!

want more! :D hope I don't sound demanding. XD

Insane Romantic chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This last one-shot was the cutest thing ever! I love how you portrayed Arthur. xD You'd better update soon or else I might have to hunt you down! :P
Artistry201 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Ah hahaha I love that :) He had the impulse to kick her chair...we're seeing a boyish side to our professional hero! Great job. I'd love to read more!
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I loved the insert you did about Ariadne and what she was thinking of when Mal asked her those questions...Oh just have to love him :)
ride2night chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Pure bliss, A and A are. Love them!

Can't wait for more!