Reviews for Sasuke's Birthday: The Perfect Plan
I am me chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Amazing story! Great plot and awesome lemon!
Should make a sequel to this 3
Keep it up fer! :)
Patricia.sandell chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Good one. :)
Journalist2012 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Assume should take nation's viginity.
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
ahh i love this story. its cute and sexy at the same time.
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
very awesome I can't wait to read the next fic _
Buchinchin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
IDK, but was tht song Emotion by Big Bang? If it was, i played it when Naruto was doing the strip tease! LOL, I never had so much fun while reading a fanfcition xDD The song (irl) made it so much more intense and your lemon was just drool-worthy!~ LOVE IT! nice job :]] nice one with the clone too hurhurhur
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I need you to continue this and write Sasuke claiming Naruto as his own, now!
Hyruliyangamer23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
ok with the possasive family thing i say u should just have theam have a threesum and have theam pound the crap outa naruto . and i loves this fic if u ever think of doing a sequal 2 this and dont have any ideas just ask me 3
XxShadowChickxX chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Mwahaha sasu now u know wat it feels like! watch out naru a certain uchiha sex god whos obsessed with pounding u into the floor is after your cute little ass!
fluffyslashy16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
its a rele great story _ i loved it but i hated the ending i think you could have made another chapter or two to go with it and it would have been a better story but other than that I LOVED IT _
AnDe101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh my gosh that smexy dance Naruto did just got even sexier when I noticed I actually KNEW the song! XD I was like, "...wait these lyrics sound really familiar...*realization strikes* OH MY GOSH IS THIS BIG BANG'S SONG? XD"

It helped with the visualization of the sexy Naruto very much since I knew what the song sounded like and could picture him dancing to it xD And oh my...*faints from the images of Naruto dancing to this song due to massive blood loss* O/O

Hehe, go Sasuke go! Go claim that cute little uke of yours XD

Great story! ;D
Too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Hmmm, you need to work on your story, the conversation during sex was well not necessary cuz it was pretty bad and took away from your story. There was a lot of mistakes, and I kind of didn't want to read anymore of the sex scene so I just skipped it, you need to work on this story, since it felt a bit disorganized.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
fun title. _

the begining sounds like fun. can't wait to read more of it. on to reading. the three conditions from Suigetsu wanted were awesome and lol. yesssssssssssssss the Great Naruto Bridge. nice touch on that. go Suigetsu for doing that to Sasuke for a private dancer. lol on the fact that Sasuke couldn't last long and it only been a 1 minute. lol to know end on this the great Sasuke had to use a use a napkin to wipe all the drool that was coming out of his mouth. oh the day has come. lol oh man i am lol all the way. nice work on picking out the song for Naruto to dance to Sasuke. this is the best gift he had ever had all thanks to Naruto. my my on how Sasuke said that Naruto would give him kids. i wonder what the scroll was that Naruto took. oh man Naruto didn't stay with Sasuke. at least Sasuke know how Naruto felt. Is there going to be more of this. please tell me if there are going to be more when Sasuke get's Naruto back and make him his wife. this was awesome story. keep up the good work and do your best. loved it _
AntiGravitation chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
...t-the closing sentences from Sasuke wasnt enough..

c-could you write a small epilogue of when Sasu finally comes back to Naru? *sobsob* T_T

sad...sad... ToT *sobsob*
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I like the plot but the sex was idk. I don't think there was enough imagery. The characters felt kind of distant even though they were performing a every intimate act, but I think that is because Sasuke as a Uchiha was able to think way too much during the fornication. I think the lemon was focused more oh Sasuke's thoughts than the actual sex.