Reviews for Chuck vs The White Picket Fence Future
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
that beautifull . I love this story
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this first chapter
CinnamonGirl chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
This story was amazing! I loved every single bit. Thanks a million for writing it. You have a true talent for Chasey stories. Will there be more? *puppy eyes look*
Lidil chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
This one.

This one breaks the heart.

Morgan is *the* best friend in a thousand.
Amberlynn1991 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
Loved this story. I fell in love with the chuck/casey pairing. Thanks for this very well done.
Lui chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
I love this - always a sucker for a happy ending :)
smiles2go chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Great insight into the characters psychological history. If ever I write a Chuck fic, this is where I'm coming to fact-check their heads! LOVE it. Hope you have more out there.
ShirukuKage chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Yay! Another Chuck story!

I owe you two big apologies, the first is because it took me so long to read and review this story. I know that I don’t have to write reviews but I think that a great author (such as yourself) deserves some recognition for their hard work, especially when the results are so good and enjoyable. My next apology is for not reviewing each chapter individually. I did try to make myself stop long enough to do so but the story was simply too good, I just couldn’t wait to get straight to the next chapter. Yes, I’m pathetic.

God that was incredible! The emotion that you conveyed was so well portrayed, I was only a little sad at the beginning but by the fourth chapter I wanted to cry. The depth of Chuck’s sorrow was so poignant and I thoroughly loved how you showed it through the POV’s of those closes to Chuck. I also loved how you showed their reactions to Chuck’s sorrow as well as their acceptance for the circumstances surrounding it.

I also wanted to cry because of all of their confrontations with Casey, it was so heartwarming to see how protective they were of Chuck and how much they went through to try and fix the situation for him (and for Casey). This was such a rollercoaster of emotion and the depth you created was astounding, to go between the sorrow at Chuck and Casey’s loss at the beginning to the joy at how they reconciled and ended up back together. Simply beautiful.

I also loved the interspersion of the humor you added, it greatly helped to keep the sorrow from getting to a too depressive state. I truly can't say enough great things for this story, it was truly such a great joy to read.

This really was another great story I’m so glad that you not only wrote it but published it so that we could enjoy it as well. I can’t wait to see what you’ll come out with next, keep up the great work!
antivol chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
That was a wonderful ending! Great, hot, and fun. This : "it'd be worth having to turn up to every single Gay Pride march dressed like something out of Dune just to have the right to make Chuck smile every night." made me laugh! Great story, beautifully written - thank you for sharing!
antivol chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Wow, nice! That really left me feeling very good. Ellie and Devon are so awesome ; ). And I agree, you can't sacrifice yourself all your life, it's highly unhealthy. Happy ending! Thank you!
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
At least someone's commented on this one.

It still amazes me how you can put so much emotion into such a short story but you do it so flawlessly. Out of all of them this one seems the most heartbreaking to me.

I truly hope that you'll continue this series and I also hope that you'll have a happy ending for Chuck and Casey.
Lucretius chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well written and angsty, my kind of story. Loved the slashy hint.