Reviews for Forgotten Memories
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Oh and one other thing, I like that you can throw in little things like Rusl's 'feeling' without NEEDING them to lead somewhere. That makes it seem a hundred times more real, because everything in real life isn't significant and a lot of authors just don't understand that.

Thunder
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Well that was good. Not exciting and a little slow, but it made sense. It's the way I could see TP ending. Everyone has a different idea of how Link should be, this is a lot like how I see him. I really did like it, it was like a true epilogue to the game. Plus I really appreciate you putting in Ashei, she's my favorite character and I hate that she doesn't get enough use and you kept her IC. Never thought of her as the older sister type, but you pulled it of. :)

Thunder
musicfrommykeyboard chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was absolutely incredible writing! Easily the best fanfiction I've ever read! It captured everything I'd ever felt between Link and Ilia's relationship and turned it into something amazing, beautiful even. It kept me captivated and engaged, even with its relatively short length. A phenomenal job to say the least! It filled me with so many emotions, and I especially felt their heartbreak for each other, the longing, all the pent up feelings! The characters were so real and believable, so true to their story. I am blown away by this masterful work, and I will surely come back to read this over and over. I can't express how much I enjoyed this. Thank you!
Mizily chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. I think you've captured what I love most about Link and Ilia's relationship, and brought it to life beyond the game, alongside the characters of Ordon Village. I'm glad I stumbled across this gem of a story.
Opal223 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Just have to say, I love this! :DDDD
Rachel chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I really really like it. It makes me smile and I think it is very romantic and I can totally see it happening. You did a great job! Thanks :)
munkykisser1000 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
that was simply amazing! i love how they ended up with each other and how they admitted there true feelings for each other. and beth and talo are head over heels for each other was funny. oh best link and Ilia story ever! u should make a squeal!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
j chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
"Her arm muscles wept in grateful protest as she dumped the basket onto the porch..." This sentence doesn't quite make sense. Why are her arms protesting in gratitude?

That is my only criticism. I love how you've captured a voice, how you balance out everyone's personalities. The little details, the history, the feelings. Hell, even the pacing is good.

I will definitely be reading whatever follows because I love how you're written Link and Ilia. You've captured how I feel their characters are after my studies of the game.

Thank you for a wonderful read!
trequor chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I hope you are or become a proffessional writter. Your style is amazing (and i don't even like Friendship/Romance!). I only saw this from your sequel.
Nenfi chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was beautiful. I, like, loved it. A lot. I'm kind of surprised, but whatever. You are a beautiful writer.

Keep Writing
onyxpilot chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
love this story so good .love love love it!
onyxpilot chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
holy cow. that was amazing this is the only way i ever see a happy ending for link fan fiction and this should be sent to the creators to be set up to a book
Kira chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very well written! I enjoyed every word of it!
Yoshiman11 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was an amazing story! I love Ilia and Link.

I thought you did great at bringing them together. And I like how you said that Link was a lot less quiet now than in the Twilight days-since he never spoke during the game.

Well, that was a wonderfully romantic fanfiction. You are an amazing writer! Thanks for writing such a satisfying Zelda fanfiction!